Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Marker Game Preview

Default Re: Marker Game Preview

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    I agree that things seemed to go our way, but I feel like that's because our defense stopped the run early and forced Stick to beat them, and he wasn't able to do that. It's definitely a team loss and not just due to Stick, but I think that the statement of the way to beat NDSU is to stop the run and make Stick beat you holds true.
    You guys play ISU-r and you're coming to our board to talk about last weeks game. Tell me it's not your Super Bowl.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You guys play ISU-r and you're coming to our board to talk about last weeks game. Tell me it's not your Super Bowl.
    The jacks football Twitter account is still talking also

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Meh, have you checked our board lately? Not a whole lot going on there. When some good discussion actually happens someone comes in and pees on it and ruins everything.

Like I said, I haven't been able to post until today, so I'm catching up a bit on things that I wanted to comment on. If you don't want to talk about the game anymore, don't comment.

Our super bowl? Maybe of the regular season, sure, why not... NDSU is the cream of the FCS crop... it's going to be a big deal when every team plays you. Aren't you guys used to that yet? Not sure what it does to keep pointing it out except for to somehow make you feel better about the loss? It's just part of what comes with being NDSU at this point. I wish SDSU was every team's super bowl.

Meh, have you checked our board lately? Not a whole lot going on there. When some good discussion actually happens someone comes in and pees on it and ruins everything.

Like I said, I haven't been able to post until today, so I'm catching up a bit on things that I wanted to comment on. If you don't want to talk about the game anymore, don't comment.

Our super bowl? Maybe of the regular season, sure, why not... NDSU is the cream of the FCS crop... it's going to be a big deal when every team plays you. Aren't you guys used to that yet? Not sure what it does to keep pointing it out except for to somehow make you feel better about the loss? It's just part of what comes with being NDSU at this point. I wish SDSU was every team's super bowl.
    I like this guy.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Examples? Links?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    The blocked me ages ago.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The jacks better not count on 5 turnovers in the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The jacks better not count on 5 turnovers in the next game.
    You say that like SDSU didn't force them. Only 1 of them was an unforced error imo.

You say that like SDSU didn't force them. Only 1 of them was an unforced error imo.
    Forced or unforced how often do the Bison turn it over 5 times in a game? Just saying that was the biggest reason we lost. Good for you guys but I wouldn't count on a repeat. Just sayin....

This "white board material" turned out to be pretty accurate, no? Stick is a good player and he'll play better next game, but I'm going to stick to my guns in saying that he's not a great passer and that if you're going to beat NDSU, you have to make him beat you.
    He's a good passer, just not on the deep passes. Even Carson didn't complete a high percentage of those, but the call for those plays were at a much lower rate. Brock threw them even less, but was far more efficient, especially off the flea flicker. Playing to Stick's strengths, those passes should be 20 yards or shorter, while having TEs and RBs as options instead of two WRs.
    Hail the BISON!!!