Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Marker Game Preview

Default Re: Marker Game Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    l lived there for a semester with 3 other guys who were all put together by res life. There were a few girls over in Bailey who were.....not shy and left the blinds open a lot.
    So.....you're saying your semester in blue wasn't a total waste. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    So.....you're saying your semester in blue wasn't a total waste. lol
    It was fun. Fell for a girl from Beresford who went to Augustana, transfered, found out she was batshit and ran back home as soon as the semester was over. Graduated a Bison. Best decision I ever made.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing what Seth Wilson will be bringing to this offense. I'm not thrilled the shirt got burned, but it is what it is now. Sure would love to see him get out into space and create a positive play.

Another rivalry week. Been looking very forward to this game all year, as I always enjoy a trip down to Brookings to watch the Bison play there. Throw out the records, make the target on our back bigger, line up and win the game in the trenches. I want to see a lot of dirt on Taryn's jersey courtesy of our Dline. Let's be loud and proud Bison fans, the march is on!!

Bison 30
    Bunnies 20

Go Bison!!
    Actually it might work out for the best. How would you like to spend an entire year redshirting only to find out it is going to be ANOTHER full year before you see any meaningful playing time? Next year is a log jam at RB too. Maybe he redshirts next year in preparation of Dunn and Anderson vacating. Best case scenario is he plays in 8 games this year (1 down , 7 to go!)

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Actually it might work out for the best. How would you like to spend an entire year redshirting only to find out it is going to be ANOTHER full year before you see any meaningful playing time? Next year is a log jam at RB too. Maybe he redshirts next year in preparation of Dunn and Anderson vacating. Best case scenario is he plays in 8 games this year (1 down , 7 to go!)
    You mean Wilson re take a red shirt next year? If so doubtful that's possible

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Since he's now playing as a true Freshman, he never redshirted. That redshirt is still available.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Since he's now playing as a true Freshman, he never redshirted. That redshirt is still available.
    Coach K was asked this question Monday night on his radio show. He said that yes, Wilson could take a redshirt next season. He also alluded to what happened with Menard this year and being able to use his redshirt year in case of injury down the road. There is also the possibility, and I pray it doesn't happen, that he gets injured before playing more than 1/3 of the games NDSU does this season and uses the redshirt this year.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Is there any injury report on the Jacks for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrocker View Post
    yeah, Stig stuck a butter knife in the outlet burned his hand, will be hard for him to sort thru all the situation cards he straps to his side
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrocker View Post
    Do you mean which of their players are currently injured or do you mean the NDSU players they plan on injuring?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

7% of the time this strategy works, 100% of the time