Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Northern Iowa

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Northern Iowa

RJ's tipped pass snag was #3 on ESPN's Top Ten tonight. I'm still surprise that his amazing TD catch against Youngstown State a few weeks ago didn't make that list.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Extend Farley

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Coach Farley says nothing to Kliemann on the handshake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Farley is a fucking tool!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    RJ's tipped pass snag was #3 on ESPN's Top Ten tonight. I'm still surprise that his amazing TD catch against Youngstown State a few weeks ago didn't make that list.
    Another make-up call???

When it was 7-0 well into the 2nd qtr I said if it goes into halftime 7-0
    UNI should be very disappointed they are only up 7 points with all
    the things going wrong for the Bison - low kicks, tipped passes, int’s, no run game, etc. But the Panthers never did show much on offense against a great Bison D today.

Love the work of the D-Line! When Menard was injured I worried as to where the pass rush would come.
    Multiple players have improved their game, great group effort!

Perhaps the Bison D can play a lot of nickel 1st half against the Jacks’ AirStig to overcome the unavailability of Jabril Cox.
    If Hendricks is also unavailable (?) in the d-backfield then the nickel lineup could also change.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post

The Cox hit was the correct call. It is just how the game is played these days.

Ref, they were not as bad on TV as I thought live. the hit on ES run should have been called, but I think the late hit call on the no play was a makeup. NO way that should have called that IMO. .
    IMO the QB should be the one player where a late hit is called even on a questionable call. It should be like the targeting rule. Especially if you're going to say it's just how the game is played these days. Refs just about let this game get out of hand.

And I sure hope the coaches address the showboating crap.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

Perhaps the Bison D can play a lot of nickel 1st half against the Jacks’ AirStig to overcome the unavailability of Jabril Cox.
    If Hendricks is also unavailable (?) in the d-backfield then the nickel lineup could also change.
    They said on the radio that Board should be back to offset those things.
    Last edited by scottietohottie; 10-29-2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Cox isn't hurt.

Lardsin must go!

Targeting rule needs to be changed to allow for a penalty without ejection. Too many players are being ejected for incidentally contact with zero intention of targeting due to movement of offensive players that is totally outside of their control. Not just because of the Cox hit either. I said I agreed with Farley's comments about his kids targeting call last week. The way the rule is now it's an over reaction that is unfair to well intentioned defensive players.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

And I sure hope the coaches address the showboating crap.
    I doubly agree with this. That nonsense is spilling onto several players. Perhaps they all need to be reminded it is about the herd (team), not the individual. I suspect it will take something more than a couple of mentions in team meetings. That said, the 8-9 yard scrum play was all about team play despite one player getting stats for it.

Thumbs up Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Northern Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I doubly agree with this. That nonsense is spilling onto several players. Perhaps they all need to be reminded it is about the herd (team), not the individual. I suspect it will take something more than a couple of mentions in team meetings. That said, the 8-9 yard scrum play was all about team play despite one player getting stats for it.
    Ten Thumbs up. Act like what you just did was no big deal, get back to the huddle, line up and do it again like it is no big deal.

Is there a replay of the Jabril Cox hit anywhere. I'd like to watch it again to see if my first reactions were truly knee jerk.