Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 College Basketball Thread

Default Re: 2017-2018 College Basketball Thread

james bateman the third ballin for LMU LIONS tonight vs gonzaga...hey ndsustudent ru watching and if so do u think bison could have used him this year?

Lipscomb clinches their first NCAA tournament bid, taking down Florida Gulf Coast.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

This years tourney is going to be crazy. Good luck to the committee to seed the teams. Then let the madness begin.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I havent watched a good share of NCAA bball this year...hoping that helps me when it comes to bracket time so I dont overthink things.

Love the one bid league championship games though. theyre better than the tournament games itself mostly.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's kind of hilarious watching what Cleveland State is doing in the Horizon tourney...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    It's kind of hilarious watching what Cleveland State is doing in the Horizon tourney...
    It was a rock fight with Oakland last night.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Wright State about to tip-off against Tennessee on TRU tv for those who get it. Beat Cleveland State in the Horizon League final.
    Wright State is coached by former Jackrabbit coach Scott Nagy and are a 14 seed, Tennessee a 3 seed. WSU - 25-9 (14-4)

Vols shutting down Nagy's squad, just 10 points with 7 minutes left in the half.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rhode Island with an OT win over Oklahoma. Fun game to watch!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching Kansas/Penn. No matter what happens down the stretch, Penn looks better than any time I watched NDSU this year. I'm guessing Penn isn't any guys that wouldn't qualify as "Bison" guys. Penn hasn't been doing anything spectacular just hanging with KS. This has reinforced my opinion DR needs to go.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk