Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 College Basketball Thread

Default Re: 2017-2018 College Basketball Thread

Another 1 seed goes down
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Top 1 and 2 seeds gone from one entire half of the bracket.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

ive never seen anything like this. i would have a better bracket if i didnt watch a single second of NCAA hoops in my entire life.

still have 3 of 4 final 4 teams thanks to the Michigan miracle last night that has me in the money... 6/16 s16 teams left..lulz.

The more you watch the worse your bracket will be

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The more you watch the worse your bracket will be
    Next year im gonna get someone who watched zero college bball the last 10 years to fill out my competitive bracket. I'll have certain guidelines like winner must be a 1-3seed, a first four winner must win round 1 maybe round 2, and the 12/5 upset. The rest is up to him

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Next year im gonna get someone who watched zero college bball the last 10 years to fill out my competitive bracket. I'll have certain guidelines like winner must be a 1-3seed, a first four winner must win round 1 maybe round 2, and the 12/5 upset. The rest is up to him
    I have those little rules too but it's the exceptions that kill me. For example I hate picking AZ or Xavier cuz they usually crap the bed. But when I ick against them...they go on a run. I don't like picking teams that barely Mae tourney but that happened the year UConn won. Yes I picked Okla this year. Now with a one seed losing? WTH???
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Depending on how many total sheets are in your pool, you’re got to take more risks if you want to win. Correspondingly, you shouldn’t get too worked up when your bracket gets busted. A bust proof bracket is never going to win a pool of substantial size.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I had MSU over Xavier, I thought Msu Duke winner would make it all the way. Only claim to fame I have is I took A&M to Elite 8.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Depending on how many total sheets are in your pool, you’re got to take more risks if you want to win. Correspondingly, you shouldn’t get too worked up when your bracket gets busted. A bust proof bracket is never going to win a pool of substantial size.
    Correct. There's only a handful of us who picked Duke to win it...Now it's all about getting the most f4 teams in over the other dukies. I was going to go with nova but then I'd have to get a lot more early round games right and be less risky

I had a perfect Thursday afternoon which only meant Thursday night and probably Friday would suck....which it did.

Colorado State coaching hire may be done this week, South Dakota’s Craig Smith one of 5 interviewed. Becky Hammons did withdraw from consideration.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.col.../amp/446031002