Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoff Committee to Announce First Top 10 Rankings on November 2nd

Default Re: FCS Playoff Committee to Announce First Top 10 Rankings on November 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    My prediction for their 11/2 rankings:

1. JMU
    2. JSU
    3. UCA
    4. NDSU
    5. SHSU
    6. NC A&T
    7. Elon
    8. Wofford
    9. Western Carolina
    10. USD

And then the selection committee chair gets his schedule cleared for the Fargo radio tour.
    JSU at number 2 would be a total joke. They have been seeded 3 times and only advanced once. Plus they play no one.

Default Re: FCS Playoff Committee to Announce First Top 10 Rankings on November 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    JSU at number 2 would be a total joke. They have been seeded 3 times and only advanced once. Plus they play no one.
    Weird how that works when their AD has been on the selection committee for the last few years (and is again this year).

The second one they will announce during the GA Southern App State game.
    Good planning
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The second one they will announce during the GA Southern App State game.
    Good planning
    Clearly it is being done to show all the lowly FCS schools how successful App St and GA Southern have been in their transition and how awesome everything is in the FBS. On a Thursday night. On ESPNU. Maybe GA Southern will have a new head coach by then.

Default FCS Playoff Committee to Announce First Top 10 Rankings on November 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Clearly it is being done to show all the lowly FCS schools how successful App St and GA Southern have been in their transition and how awesome everything is in the FBS. On a Thursday night. On ESPNU. Maybe GA Southern will have a new head coach by then.
    Maybe being done so they get more/some people watching that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Can the committee be as stupid as they were last year in their first poll? We will find out soon.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Can the committee be as stupid as they were last year in their first poll? We will find out soon.
    I think it's pretty safe to say, even after last year's debacle, that JMU and NDSU will be 1-2. However, I'm really interested to see what they do with 3-10.

1.JMU
    2.NDSU
    3.Jacksonville St.
    4.Central Arkansas
    5.USD
    6.Sam Houston St.
    7.Elon
    8.Wofford
    9.Northern Arizona
    10.SDSU
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Well that was a joke, talk about the FBS for 15 minutes and "oh by the way" give the FCS 30 - 45 seconds. If you missed it, JMU/NDSU 1/2, USD 5 and the bunnies 10
    Sue are people....not mascots!!!!

Don’t understand how Sam Houston continues to get love. Haven’t they proven year after year they are hollow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk