Thread: NDSU playoff/championship football jewelry/accessories

Default NDSU playoff/championship football jewelry/accessories

Shamelessly pimping some family-made products. NDSU announced this morning a partnership with my mother's business to sell jewelry/accessories made with NDSU playoff/championship game balls from the 5 year championship run. I have held these in my hands and can confirm they are truly direct from these games. A letter of authenticity signed by Matt Larson will accompany all purchases. Great stuff for men and women and would make a great Christmas gift!

https://www.allaboutbaseballsandbeyond.com/

Mods, feel free to delete this as I posted in the Online Merchandise thread in Our House, but I knew this would get more looks and the product is extremely limited.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: NDSU playoff/championship football jewelry/accessories

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Shamelessly pimping some family-made products. NDSU announced this morning a partnership with my mother's business to sell jewelry/accessories made with NDSU playoff/championship game balls from the 5 year championship run. I have held these in my hands and can confirm they are truly direct from these games. A letter of authenticity signed by Matt Larson will accompany all purchases. Great stuff for men and women and would make a great Christmas gift!

https://www.allaboutbaseballsandbeyond.com/

Mods, feel free to delete this as I posted in the Online Merchandise thread in Our House, but I knew this would get more looks and the product is extremely limited.
    Will these be available in retail or displayed anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Will these be available in retail or displayed anywhere?
    No, there is no physical location. I can try to answer any questions you may have the best I can otherwise I will ask them directly if I don't know the answer. I do know that these were made from the last four balls NDSU is releasing from the playoff games. Some other items will be available at a later date, but I do not know what those items are specifically.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    No, there is no physical location. I can try to answer any questions you may have the best I can otherwise I will ask them directly if I don't know the answer. I do know that these were made from the last four balls NDSU is releasing from the playoff games. Some other items will be available at a later date, but I do not know what those items are specifically.
    No problem, just wondering. My bigger questions were about the items with logos. In some photos, they appear slightly cloudy, but I suspect that is due to photograph.

This is interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Out of my price range but some cool stuff.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Out of my price range but some cool stuff.
    I cannot guarantee anything but stay tuned to the website in the upcoming days/weeks for any adjustments or new items.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can you make a codpiece? If so put me down for one.