Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Visiting Football Fans

Default Re: Visiting Football Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    You technically can park and8 tailgate in the east lots, they say no alcohol but have no clue how strict they enforce it, thete won't be a problem parking together, the actual GA in the west lots may not be full this week so I would try any of the below

Get in line early as possible Sat morning for GA and roll the dice
    Go to the East lot and set up be discreet and see with the booze
    Park and walk around
    As far as them catching people in the east lots drinking one way they would catch you is if you were obvious, and the other way is as the lot fills their cart drives
    around counting open spots and might report it. otherwise I have not heard of any issues. Lots of spots to join have a brew food. enjoy

Had an absolute blast with the USD fans that tailgated with us. Hope you guys had as much fun as we did!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

A big thank you to MNLonghorn10 and his buddies....we had a great time at the tailgate. Not to mention every other Bison fan that I spoke with was more than generous to our group. Thanks again.

To the random USD fan that threw his empty beer can in the grass before entering the building. Believe it or not we have garbage cans here in North Dakota try to use it next time. We rode him pretty hard until he picked it up and a little afterward too.

I'm still drunk. Opposing teams parents + booze is deadly

Quote Originally Posted by yodayote View Post
    A big thank you to MNLonghorn10 and his buddies....we had a great time at the tailgate. Not to mention every other Bison fan that I spoke with was more than generous to our group. Thanks again.
    Hopefully you guys can come back for the playoffs and we can do it all over again!

BTW, I want the recipe for the root beer drink and the crackers that were crack.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Hopefully you guys can come back for the playoffs and we can do it all over again!

BTW, I want the recipe for the root beer drink and the crackers that were crack.
    That might be difficult, he guards those recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by riedestt View Post
    McFeely probably wrote it.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    McFeely probably wrote it.....
    well an anagram for Gary C. Reinke is "a gee rink cry". Sounds like something you'd do at a F'hawky game/match/bout...what ever the hell they are called.