Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Visiting Football Fans

Default Re: Visiting Football Fans

We will have 3-4 family's...usually around 15 people. I know that USD is hosting an "indoor tailgate" across from the dome at the Air Museum, but would much prefer to be outside cooking, hanging out, and enjoying beverages.

If we get there early enough, I am sure we will have to following the other cars that we want park right next to, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by yodayote View Post
    We will have 3-4 family's...usually around 15 people. I know that USD is hosting an "indoor tailgate" across from the dome at the Air Museum, but would much prefer to be outside cooking, hanging out, and enjoying beverages.

If we get there early enough, I am sure we will have to following the other cars that we want park right next to, correct?
    GA line starts forming Friday night, I'm guessing with deer hunting it might not be full so might be a chance you get in Saturday morning but I would be there extremely early and be in line with vehicles you want to be with

One thing about NDSU they are not very good for having a visitor tailgate lot, wish they would make a change there
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

If the lot is full, do people go elsewhere to tailgate, or are they very strict with the alcohol policy only in approved lots?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If the lot is full, do people go elsewhere to tailgate, or are they very strict with the alcohol policy only in approved lots?
    You technically can park and8 tailgate in the east lots, they say no alcohol but have no clue how strict they enforce it, thete won't be a problem parking together, the actual GA in the west lots may not be full this week so I would try any of the below

Get in line early as possible Sat morning for GA and roll the dice
    Go to the East lot and set up be discreet and see with the booze
    Park and walk around

Try to get GA spots if you’re up early enough. As stated by others, there’s a better chance of getting some this week vs earlier in the season.

Otherwise, park on the east side of the Fargodome and walk over to the west lots and make some new friends. This is what most visiting fans end up doing. The air museum is directly across the street from the west lots so you’ll have that option available to you.

Yes, you can tailgate on the east side, but pretty much nobody does and the east side is so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With the cooler weather you shouldn't have a problem getting a spot in the GA lot if you get there early enough. Seems to turn into more vehicle parking as the season gets later.

Check your private messages

With the turn in colder weather, you will find many "fair weather" tailgaters, even at NDSU. So, keep an eye on the ticket exchange thread for reserved tailgating passes. This would be a "sure thing" if you can snag those and what I would recommend to keep stress low. Here is another link you can check, too: https://www.ndsualumni.com/football-...-exchange-blog Looks like some are for sale right now!

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You shouldn't have a problem getting into the GA tailgate lot. I showed up 30 minutes early last game and got in.
    Hail Hydra.

Thank you for all the help! Leaving for Fargo shortly....looking forward to a great weekend.