Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Visiting Football Fans

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Visiting Football Fans

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsAg View Post
    Not gonna lie, the landing was...... interesting.

But, that was nothing compared to the wind and cold when we stepped outside. It's freaking windy and cold! It was 75 degrees in OKC today. I'm here at Wurst in what we in Oklahoma City call blizzard conditions. Thankfully, we took an Uber and there's plenty of beer here.
    LOL, I live in OK and understand what folks here call a blizzard is 80% of the time just a little blustery. For what it is worth, the wind is rolling about 30-40 mph tonight...just not cold yet. Might be frost in the morning, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsAg View Post
    Not gonna lie, the landing was...... interesting.

But, that was nothing compared to the wind and cold when we stepped outside. It's freaking windy and cold! It was 75 degrees in OKC today. I'm here at Wurst in what we in Oklahoma City call blizzard conditions. Thankfully, we took an Uber and there's plenty of beer here.
    Glad you guys made it in safe. Even when it's cold outside, cold beer still tastes pretty good around here. Have a great weekend!

This is a pretty good thread.
    Simple ?,
    Your attendance this season has varied from about 18,300 to 18,800. Is this range like standing room tickets or obstructed view seats? or?
    Good attendance!
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Yep. Landing was gnarly but I'm in you Fargo! See you Saturday!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    This is a pretty good thread.
    Simple ?,
    Your attendance this season has varied from about 18,300 to 18,800. Is this range like standing room tickets or obstructed view seats? or?
    Good attendance!
    I'm just speculating, but I imagine any variation is due to the amount of students that show up as well as the amount of tickets used by the visitors. Most games seem to have empty seats in the visitor's section.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    I'm just speculating, but I imagine any variation is due to the amount of students that show up as well as the amount of tickets used by the visitors. Most games seem to have empty seats in the visitor's section.
    Not usually, any unsold visitor's seats are snapped up quickly by Bison fans. Section 23, which is next door to my season tickets in Section 22, is no more empty than any other section. Visiting teams fans are usually players' family members, school "officials", or diehard fans, they show up for games. For the Montana game several years ago we had to listen to 500 annoying Griz fans, they were as dumb as the chair they sat their fat butts in.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Not usually, any unsold visitor's seats are snapped up quickly by Bison fans. Section 23, which is next door to my season tickets in Section 22, is no more empty than any other section. Visiting teams fans are usually players' family members, school "officials", or diehard fans, they show up for games. For the Montana game several years ago we had to listen to 500 annoying Griz fans, they were as dumb as the chair they sat their fat butts in.
    We'll have to agree to disagree on that. I've seen plenty of empty seats over in 23 every game this year. It's usually the rows between where the visitor fans end and the Bison fans start.

We can agree on the Griz fans though.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    When in Rome. Hey at least you get the full experience!! After this shit, Saturday will will feel like a heat wave. Trust me. Mid 40s and no wind will be like jumping into a hot tub after a cold pool
    40 is going to feel pretty damn cold, it's been warmer than that no way anyone is used to those temps yet
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    40 is going to feel pretty damn cold, it's been warmer than that no way anyone is used to those temps yet
    It's 21 degrees up here in the artic. Looking forward to 40.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Agreed. 40s feels great in February and March.

In October it's still very cold. And tonight's low is 14. Ain't nobody got time for that shit... I wish it would be in the 60s like last week