Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: PWO (accepted?): Trae Steckler

Default Re: PWO (accepted?): Trae Steckler

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Maybe Bubba aint what they thought he was going to be
    He and Lennon did run southern Illinois into the groung

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Maybe Bubba aint what they thought he was going to be
    His track record speaks for itself, look at the contributions he made in taking SIU to the next level.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Lmao. I have a friend up in El Forko who knows Bubbles. He has tried recruiting her to be a fan. She is die hard Bison fan and just torments the hell out of the poor guy via text message.
    I work at UND, and our van has a big Bison head on a side window. More than once I've driving past their IPF just as Bubba is coming out of the building - he sees me and just shakes his head. I smile and wave!

I do appreciate that he walks around campus on Friday afternoons, giving away tickets to the game the next day. Football attendance has definitely gone up since his arrival (except when it conflicts with a hockey game, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    He and Lennon did run southern Illinois into the groung
    SIU is just hard to recruit to and they were left a complete mess by the last coaching staff.......

I mean look at what he accomplished in 2 years at UMD. The guy is a Knute Rockne at this level. They should replace that stupid statue outside the ralph with one of Bubba!

6274824963_7cb4262341.jpg

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    I work at UND, and our van has a big Bison head on a side window. More than once I've driving past their IPF just as Bubba is coming out of the building - he sees me and just shakes his head. I smile and wave!

I do appreciate that he walks around campus on Friday afternoons, giving away tickets to the game the next day. Football attendance has definitely gone up since his arrival (except when it conflicts with a hockey game, of course).
    I've known Bubba for a long time. Personally, he is a good guy. I almost feel bad for him that he coaches up there!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Head coaches don’t need to be cheerleaders. There are tons of examples of that at all levels.
    As Donald Trump would say “ LOW Energy”

He’s apparently great at getting the Canucks excited to play there but Christ the guy is so dam boring. Wonder how long it takes for a recruit to check the time when he is giving his sales pitch.

Traes mommy sent us a whiny message on Facebook when we didn't add the walk ones for recruit list. Like 3 of them. NDSU don't need mommas boys
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Trae Steckler a finalist for mr basketball

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Trae Steckler a finalist for mr basketball
    so what , his mommy cried to bisonation to delete a message haha. good riddance to them.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so what , his mommy cried to bisonation to delete a message haha. good riddance to them.
    What is bisonation?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt