Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: PWO (accepted?): Trae Steckler

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Trae Steckler

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If there is a problem, UND will just petition the NCAA...usually works out for them.
    Don't sell yourself short here, NDSU has the expertise in petitions. UND just goes straight to lawsuits.

He did sign his LOI on the 22nd. Not as fishy as it seems, he is just a young man who could not pass up scholarship money. SU wanted him to walk on and earn a scholarship, UND gave it right away. I have no doubt that he would have earned a scholarship at NDSU and knowing this young man I hope we regret not offering him money.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Don't sell yourself short here, NDSU has the expertise in petitions. UND just goes straight to lawsuits.
    After the 30th committee

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Haha...well played.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

best of luck to the kid. He will have a much better chance to play, or play sooner. I just wonder what took Bubba so long? he literally offered him a scholarship AFTER he has agreed to be a PWO on signing day? why wasn't he all over that kid like last year? I have said this many times, I have no idea what Bubba and staff did this year in recruiting. They were not on the same kids that other valley schools recruit from the region. Like none. No doubt they will find some diamonds in the rough, but shocked they do not want to get into battles with other regional schools. Again, best of luck to this kid!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Default Re: PWO (accepted?): Trae Steckler

Maybe Bubba aint what they thought he was going to be

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Maybe Bubba aint what they thought he was going to be
    Bubba's awesome, not only recruiting but developing studs. I mean remember that Ratatouille guy? His track record speaks for itself. Guy deserves a lifetime contract!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Bubba's awesome, not only recruiting but developing studs. I mean remember that Ratatouille guy? His track record speaks for itself. Guy deserves a lifetime contract!
    He’s extremely low energy. Way better suited to sit in a boat tossing bait over the side.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    He’s extremely low energy. Way better suited to sit in a boat tossing bait over the side.
    Lmao. I have a friend up in El Forko who knows Bubbles. He has tried recruiting her to be a fan. She is die hard Bison fan and just torments the hell out of the poor guy via text message.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Head coaches don’t need to be cheerleaders. There are tons of examples of that at all levels.