Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 8 Polls

Default Re: Week 8 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    With a loss this weekend, does any one think UNI would out of the top 25?

Edit; Oops, they only show up on the AGS poll.......
    They are #25 in the coaches poll as well.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    On the Insiders today, they said this is 100th straight week that NDSU has been ranked!! Pretty amazing stat. I bet we have been #1 for a lot of those weeks considering that in a stretch in 2012-2013, NDSU was ranked #1 for 30 straight weeks!
    JJ said on the coach's show Sunday that NDSU is now 90-7 since the start of 2011. So if you go back further and include the 3 playoff games in 2010 NDSU is 92-8 in their last 100 games. That's pretty good...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    JJ said on the coach's show Sunday that NDSU is now 90-7 since the start of 2011. So if you go back further and include the 3 playoff games in 2010 NDSU is 92-8 in their last 100 games. That's pretty good...
    3 of those are walk off losses, 1 overtime loss, got our ass beat by uni and who knows what happened between isub and ysu

Funny you can remember the losses but I couldn't tell you what happened VS southern Illinois in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    3 of those are walk off losses, 1 overtime loss, got our ass beat by uni and who knows what happened between isub and ysu

Funny you can remember the losses but I couldn't tell you what happened VS southern Illinois in 2014
    If the record was reversed you would remember the wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    If the record was reversed you would remember the wins.
    Well yea, ask any sycamore or MO State fan that

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Since the beginning of 2010 season the Bison are 99 and 12. Next win will be 100th in this decade.

why are the FCS polls always such a huge joke?

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    why are the FCS polls always such a huge joke?
    Because there are only ten teams worth ranking and they want to have a top 25.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

ISUB was the 2 pick 6 game that Brock threw and we still almost won. YSU DJ had a breakaway TD run that I thought the game was going to be ours if he finished it. Instead without having anyone close to him he fumbled the ball and lost it. But you are right it's really easy to remember these losses since we've had so many of them

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    ISUB was the 2 pick 6 game that Brock threw and we still almost won. YSU DJ had a breakaway TD run that I thought the game was going to be ours if he finished it. Instead without having anyone close to him he fumbled the ball and lost it. But you are right it's really easy to remember these losses since we've had so many of them
    right. meant who knows how mcnorton fumbles like he did or how brock threw 2 pick 6s