Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lopez named Volleyball Head Coach

Default Lopez named Volleyball Head Coach

Matt Larsen removed the interim label from Jennifer Lopez's title this morning!

Well deserved!

533 In a row

Default Re: Lopez named Volleyball Head Coach

Great move right here. Congrats Coach Lopez.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Congrats Jen! Well deserved!

Congrats Jen! Keep up the great work!

She seems to be a players coach

Good for her. Much to learn but promising talented young coach who is doing a great job so far. Hopefully she can recruit well.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What an awesome opportunity for her. I'm sure she learned a lot about chasing excellence from Erich Hinterstocker. Not sure what a young coach with no experience should get paid, but she's already worth more than the last one.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    What an awesome opportunity for her. I'm sure she learned a lot about chasing excellence from Erich Hinterstocker. Not sure what a young coach with no experience should get paid, but she's already worth more than the last one.
    The way her squad has played this year has gotten me to a match twice this year. It's been a long time since I had been to one. I can't wait to get back. We're seriously entertaining the thought of getting season tickets. We'll see how next year goes and how our schedule matches up.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    She's winning with players she didn't recruit. I think future recruiting is what she will ultimately be judged on but she's getting the most out of a team that is probably not overly talented. Sadly, UND is way ahead of us right now. Let's see if she can reverse that trend.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    She's winning with players she didn't recruit. I think future recruiting is what she will ultimately be judged on but she's getting the most out of a team that is probably not overly talented. Sadly, UND is way ahead of us right now. Let's see if she can reverse that trend.
    She will give recruits a reason to come to NDSU again, instead of somewhere else.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.