Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. Western Illinois

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. Western Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Their legs were tangled up, it was a big hit, and he was getting pushed back. When it happened my interpretation was that he was specifically trying to avoid anything that looked like taunting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Except when you do that you open your hands his were balled in fists in classic flex your arms mode.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

I’m with Lakes—this offense needs a sense urgency and need to get busy. Pathetic showing right now. Messingham is having a difficult time with MVFC D’s. It’s bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stick needs to play better. Defense playing lights out. Locking on to Rec and holding the ball to long.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    True but WIU sells out so hard against the run when we play them...Need to make them respect the pass.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    I think you'll see us running it more in the second half, and passing only as need be.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The world is ending now because we are down at halftime. Not sure if I should purple that or not. On one hand, could be positive to only be down 2 after a pick six and turnover on downs. On the other hand, where the hell did the bourbon go?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m with Lakes—this offense needs a sense urgency and need to get busy. Pathetic showing right now. Messingham is having a difficult time with MVFC D’s. It’s bad!

Amen! Offense in a fog, trapped between power, west coast and spread. Not good

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    The world is ending now because we are down at halftime. Not sure if I should purple that or not. On one hand, could be positive to only be down 2 after a pick six and turnover on downs. On the other hand, where the hell did the bourbon go?
    The 2 picks bad. Not making that 4th down. Not so much. But yeah. Fortunately the wait staff at this watch party is top notch.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'm going to guess we haven't committed any more personal fouls than this point last season.
    I don't think it is about the number of penalties as it is the kind of penalties. Throwing a punch and taunting are both inexcusable compared to say hitting a player a little late out of bounds.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    That’s disturbing right there. Where WOULD the bourbon go?

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Stick needs to play better. Defense playing lights out. Locking on to Rec and holding the ball to long.

His second int was brutal...got lucky the DB fell down for the TD....Yeah he has to get better.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.