Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Hoops Tip Off

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison Hoops Tip Off

Bison Hoops Tip Off from 6-8:30 tonight, glad to see this event back in some form after years without a "Midnight Madness". Always nice to get a sneak peak at the team before they play in a game and with guys like Deng Geu and Tyson Ward competing in a dunk contest it should provide a decent amount of entertainment as well. Biggest question here is who wins the 3pt contest, I think Samuelson has the edge but Miller, AJ, Cam or one of the new guys could give him a run for his money.

Default Re: Bison Hoops Tip Off

Wonder why AJ is in a boot.

Will anybody be there? I am going to assume by the attention your basketball board brings that nobody at NDSU cares about basketball.

Michelle Gaislerova won the 3 point contest. Four women and four men competed. The women won the overall total. The high scorer from each team went to the final round. Cameron Hunter was up against Michelle in the final round.

Michelle is a 5-11 freshman from the Czech Republic via Lincoln (Neb) Christian High School.

533 In a row

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    Wonder why AJ is in a boot.
    Out with a stress facture in foot, should be ready for the season opener.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Will anybody be there? I am going to assume by the attention your basketball board brings that nobody at NDSU cares about basketball.
    would have been there but had other things come up. go Bison

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just feel bad for AJ. Since freshman year seems like he has not gotten any breaks.

Or the majority of the BB fans dont care for message boards.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Or the majority of the BB fans dont care for message boards.
    I'm glad you can at least acknowledge that NDSU is a football only University. The backing you get for football is quite impressive. The backing you get for basketball is not. This is why you shouldn't be all that disappointed when SDSU steals your candy again.

There are plenty of BB fans at NDSU. I drive 75 minutes to attend games in middle of the week. I was not at tip off event due to prior commitments. But all game nights are cleared. Also BB fans are older and not trolling on message boards.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.