Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bison Hoops Tip Off

Default Re: Bison Hoops Tip Off

Anybody have any inside info on the freshmen/transfers? Who will play? Guessing Meidinger will redshirt. May have minutes available at point. Not much room at wing. If someone can contribute down low, could we see Kreuser in the mix?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Anybody have any inside info on the freshmen/transfers? Who will play? Guessing Meidinger will redshirt. May have minutes available at point. Not much room at wing. If someone can contribute down low, could we see Kreuser in the mix?
    Meidinger will redshirt for sure. I think Van Dulm is the backup PG, with Paul Miller possibly taking some time there as well. Quayle will be the "if needed" rotation guy due to foul trouble or something like that so I don't see any reason why Eady wouldn't redshirt. The intriguing guy would be Kreuser, I feel like the need for a 3rd big is always there as Eliason saw time in a fair amount of games last year and if either he or Dylan get in foul trouble we are all of a sudden in trouble. It'd also be nice to see an actual PF play the 4 spot instead of having AJ or Geu there who are both more of a 3 than a 4. I think he'd benefit big time from a redshirt year but I also think he's the 1 guy coming in that could really help right away.

We should also see a "small ball" lineup of Hunter Miller AJ Ward Geu