Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bison Hoops Tip Off

Default Re: Bison Hoops Tip Off

It the same old shtick every year from SDSU trolls. This is our year in football blah blah blah. Then reality hits them and the, well we are a basketball school crying comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Will anybody be there? I am going to assume by the attention your basketball board brings that nobody at NDSU cares about basketball.
    Were you there? If you weren't, you have nothing to say here.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I'm glad you can at least acknowledge that NDSU is a football only University. The backing you get for football is quite impressive. The backing you get for basketball is not. This is why you shouldn't be all that disappointed when SDSU steals your candy again.
    This must be extra embarrassing then, you know for a basketball school.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This must be extra embarrassing then, you know for a basketball school.
    I'm not sure it's possible for any school in the Summit conference to consider themselves a basketball school. Thats oxymoronic. LMAO

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not sure it's possible for any school in the Summit conference to consider themselves a basketball school. Thats oxymoronic. LMAO
    And your trolling can be described by removing the oxy...

I'm glad you can at least acknowledge that NDSU is a football only University. The backing you get for football is quite impressive. The backing you get for basketball is not. This is why you shouldn't be all that disappointed when SDSU steals your candy again.
    Yeah no backing. Brand new first class facility funded by donors, top attendance in the Summit, and we raised 250k in teammakers dues for basketball which doesnt sound like much until you see in 2003 our entire Teammakers fundraising for all sports was 800k and 2004 it was 1 million

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Ross Uglem tweeted on BisonReport

A few observations:

Meidinger is tall.
    Tyson Ward is way bigger.
    Dylan Miller looks lean/mean.
    Tyson Ward listed on roster at 6’ 6” 185, up 10 lbs from his freshman year.
    Dylan Miller listed at 6’ 8” 230, down 10 lbs from last season.

Oh, and Jordan Meidinger is tall, checking in at 7’ 220.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Ross Uglem tweeted on BisonReport

Tyson Ward listed on roster at 6’ 6” 185, up 10 lbs from his freshman year.
    Dylan Miller listed at 6’ 8” 230, down 10 lbs from last season.

Oh, and Jordan Meidinger is tall, checking in at 7’ 220.
    I realize most of last night was for fun and some show. But are there any takeaways from either roster?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

You said we are a football only University. What does that make you guys then when we have better basketball attendance, facilities, and more NCAA Tournament wins than you guys?

And I think our wrestling, Track and Field, softball tournament teams, Olympians, and All Americans would disagree

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

How did you extrapolate your response out of my post. Your ignorance is astounding.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."