Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Answer: 11

Default Re: Answer: 11

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    There is not a stadium in America where all the fans stay till the end of a game that is a blowout. I don't get the part where self righteous fans tell the other fans how to act at games either. Some fans just aren't the cheerleader type. Doesn't mean they are not as big of fan. They just express it differently. Same thing goes with message boards...I like to discuss our upcoming opponents strengths and have been jumped on for doing so. I like to watch, and discuss football, I'm not a cheerleader!
    So you don't like cheerleaders.

And yes, die hard fans stay to the end.
    Hail the BISON!!!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    So you don't like cheerleaders.

And yes, die hard fans stay to the end.
    Looks familiar, like my wife from a previous life!

Yep, crowd police, People who have an opinion on when and why other fans decide to leave the stadium. If only some people could understand how petty and low their lives are becoming when they honestly "give 2 shits" about what time another fan went home. Hey, maybe the guy is heading to a local watering hole to buy a round of drinks! I generally don't notice because I'm too busy minding my own business and having a good time!!!!!

Lets not forget....Kleiman puts the kabosh on running up the score. Watching 7 or 8 second half drives that often result in 1 first down and thats it, is boring to sit through.

I generally leave early because driving the FC out of the tailgate lot with no other cars is very convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Yep, crowd police, People who have an opinion on when and why other fans decide to leave the stadium. If only some people could understand how petty and low their lives are becoming when they honestly "give 2 shits" about what time another fan went home. Hey, maybe the guy is heading to a local watering hole to buy a round of drinks! I generally don't notice because I'm too busy minding my own business and having a good time!!!!!
    Solid post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

i give 2.5 shits cuz i cant see the damn field when you jam the isles. jusy be cuz u are no longer watching does not make it right to stop me from watching. I dont care if u go, but wait for a break in play for f-sake.

Bingo!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    i give 2.5 shits cuz i cant see the damn field when you jam the isles. jusy be cuz u are no longer watching does not make it right to stop me from watching. I dont care if u go, but wait for a break in play for f-sake.
    Hey we may as well beef about the yahoos who are going to the bathroom 3-4 times a game because they drank too much at tailgate. Or the people who get to there seats and 10 minutes after kickoff they have to go to the concession stand to get their bread sticks and tomatoe sauce.All the while complaining about how many steps they have to climb. Oh they do this every game. Why not purchase that crap before you go to your seat? I wish these people would leave early.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Hey we may as well beef about the yahoos who are going to the bathroom 3-4 times a game because they drank too much at tailgate. Or the people who get to there seats and 10 minutes after kickoff they have to go to the concession stand to get their bread sticks and tomatoe sauce.All the while complaining about how many steps they have to climb. Oh they do this every game. Why not purchase that crap before you go to your seat? I wish these people would leave early.
    This seems to be an issue at a lot of big events these days, especially concerts. Bathrooms didn't used to be a problem at the Fargodome that I can remember. The only reason they are now is because people think they need to have 6 beers or a liter of water or coffee or energy drinks before they get through the doors.

If you can't hold your piss, whiskey is a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    This seems to be an issue at a lot of big events these days, especially concerts. Bathrooms didn't used to be a problem at the Fargodome that I can remember. The only reason they are now is because people think they need to have 6 beers or a liter of water or coffee or energy drinks before they get through the doors.

If you can't hold your piss, whiskey is a better option.
    My tickets are in row BB. We parked on 12th St and walked to game 30 mins before kickoff, no tailgating. I had to take my 6 year old daughter to the bathroom 3 times in the first half during Miss Valley St game, it happens. After the 3rd trip and up 44-0 in 2nd quarter, I told her our day was over. MSVT got their TD while we walked through the concourse. I can only imagine how this may be frowned upon with the elites, please rain your judgement down on me oh supreme fans...