Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Answer: 11

Default Re: Answer: 11

Herdbot, I hope the Youngstown State game was exciting enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Bullshit!!!

How can I possibly be spoiled when we haven't won a Natty in over a year, had a pom-pom event in over two years, and hosted a GameDay in over 3 years??!!

C'mon Tony, think before you post!
    This really hurts...

NDSU has some interesting "fans"
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

JMU is better

Bullshit!!!

How can I possibly be spoiled when we haven't won a Natty in over a year, had a pom-pom event in over two years, and hosted a GameDay in over 3 years??!!

Someone needs to revive the pom-pom thread.

Bullshit!!!

That's Pom pon!!!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

A certain element of Bison fan leaves games so early that it's a wonder they ever show up. I have no concept as to what's on their mind. Our depth players must think they're at a scrimmage.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    A certain element of Bison fan leaves games so early that it's a wonder they ever show up. I have no concept as to what's on their mind. Our depth players must think they're at a scrimmage.
    Especially when you consider that there are only six guaranteed home games every year. Add in how much work these student-athletes put in, and I too, don't understand the concept of leaving after 60 to 90 minutes of football. I've heard a lot of excuses, especially in regards to beating traffic. However, after a decade of attending Broncos games, beating 19,000 people to get home is nothing compared to trying to beat 76,000 people.

Life is too short. Enjoy the moment of Bison Football. Look how much time each year we spend waiting for the season to arrive.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Especially when you consider that there are only six guaranteed home games every year. Add in how much work these student-athletes put in, and I too, don't understand the concept of leaving after 60 to 90 minutes of football. I've heard a lot of excuses, especially in regards to beating traffic. However, after a decade of attending Broncos games, beating 19,000 people to get home is nothing compared to trying to beat 76,000 people.

Life is too short. Enjoy the moment of Bison Football. Look how much time each year we spend waiting for the season to arrive.
    You must really like overtime!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

^ This ^ Agree!!!