Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Answer: 11

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Answer: 11

I mean...we had one of the best quarterbacks in the world starting for us for two years and people left games early while he was still in the lineup. Sometimes we go to games solely to see the other team, while the one worth watching all the time is right in front of us.

We are Fargo.

Also, *seven* DI home games next year. What other FCS team can say that? What G5 team can say that (for example, Kent State, Bowling Green, Eastern Michigan and Central Michigan have five this year, as do almost half the Sun Belt including Georgia Southern)? Spoiled we are.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

You know, if the powers that be were concerned about people leaving early, they may consider allowing some postgame tailgating in order to spread out the crush.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    You know, if the powers that be were concerned about people leaving early, they may consider allowing some postgame tailgating in order to spread out the crush.
    I was under the impression that it would be Sodom and Gomorrah if they allowed one extra minute of drinking to occur.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSU: 6 wins

Appalachian State + Georgia Southern + Coastal Carolina: 5 wins

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I was under the impression that it would be Sodom and Gomorrah if they allowed one extra minute of drinking to occur.
    One of the few things you can count on self righteous tools hating more than your good time is sitting in traffic.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I mean...we had one of the best quarterbacks in the world starting for us for two years and people left games early while he was still in the lineup. Sometimes we go to games solely to see the other team, while the one worth watching all the time is right in front of us.

We are Fargo.

Also, *seven* DI home games next year. What other FCS team can say that? What G5 team can say that (for example, Kent State, Bowling Green, Eastern Michigan and Central Michigan have five this year, as do almost half the Sun Belt including Georgia Southern)? Spoiled we are.
    Hell I was even in the camp of having Easton Stick start the Natty in case Wentz was rusty. In hindsight that was kind of stupid although we probably would have won either way

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If you live in Fargo, or want to watch a close game instead of a blowout, nothing wrong with leaving. You bought the ticket, do with it as you please. Pretty low energy to leave during a good game though.

Life is too short to stay at a game that you don't want to be at anymore
    If you live in Fargo, what possible thing could be better than watching Bison Football? Blowouts are the games where we fans get to see a glimpse of the team's future arse-kickers.

Living in Colorado, I don't mind fans leaving Broncos games because that makes my 70 mile drive home easier and a less need to take back roads.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If you live in Fargo, what possible thing could be better than watching Bison Football? Blowouts are the games where we fans get to see a glimpse of the team's future arse-kickers.

Living in Colorado, I don't mind fans leaving Broncos games because that makes my 70 mile drive home easier and a less need to take back roads.
    If the game is decided, get home or to a bar, grab a cold one, catch the 2nd half of the 2:30 games that are close...flip back and forth between a few games..or catch a nap/food before evening plans. That's what we did when we were in school anyway.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If the game is decided, get home or to a bar, grab a cold one, catch the 2nd half of the 2:30 games that are close...flip back and forth between a few games..or catch a nap/food before evening plans. That's what we did when we were in school anyway.
    You're not much of a fan then. But of course, you've proven that many times before.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I'm at home and I watch every game to the end. In fact, the last time I left early was to ask my wife to marry me, 13 years ago.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯