Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: YSU post game thoughts.

Default Re: YSU post game thoughts.

On to The Leathernecks.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    On to The Leathernecks.
    Yep. Got a good W in Ytown, and tough WIU team coming to Thunderdome. We fans need to be ready. Looking forward to game and some tailgating!!

Leathernecks is my favorite mascot in name and symbol btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

That is a really good one. I've always thought the valley has a good and unique bunch of mascots

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1230705]Yep. Got a good W in Ytown, and tough WIU team coming to Thunderdome. We fans need to be ready. Looking forward to game and some tailgating!!

Agreed. Big boy football. Love these games. Excited to watch their tackling machine.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    That is a really good one. I've always thought the valley has a good and unique bunch of mascots
    That's about to get ruined in the near future.

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not saying there's not some issues that need to be cleaned up but also have to ask if many on here have ever been in the backfield and faced a pass rush? Not saying I know that much but I have been there....didn't play at the level of CAS but did play and I know it's not easy to do! I'm a fan out here in eastern Mt and am more than happy with a W at Youngstown!!! They are a salty team. Just venting a bit as I sometimes wonder how many on here have actually played the game? Well that and I have had a few beers tonight. In other words all in all Easton Stick is a pretty fucking good QB!!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Am I the only one that feels Nate J is not being utilized enough?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not saying there's not some issues that need to be cleaned up but also have to ask if many on here have ever been in the backfield and faced a pass rush? Not saying I know that much but I have been there....didn't play at the level of CAS but did play and I know it's not easy to do! I'm a fan out here in eastern Mt and am more than happy with a W at Youngstown!!! They are a salty team. Just venting a bit as I sometimes wonder how many on here have actually played the game? Well that and I have had a few beers tonight. In other words all in all Easton Stick is a pretty fucking good QB!!!
    God damn right he is! There are not many in FCS that I would trade him for. If you ever spent any time with him(which I have) you would agree. Beyond his play, great kid!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    God damn right he is! There are not many in FCS that I would trade him for. If you ever spent any time with him(which I have) you would agree. Beyond his play, great kid!
    26-2

10 char
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Damn straight! There's a bunch of P5 teams who would trade us in a heartbeat.