Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YSU post game thoughts.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: YSU post game thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    With regards to the last drive of regulation. I think it suggests we don't have great talent at Wide Receiver to beat man to man coverage
    Our wide receivers have trouble making separation and getting open against good man to man coverage. Had those issues last season as well. ...The good news is we got a road win against a pretty darn good team...The Defense played better as the game wore on but they gave up some big plays on 3rd and long...

We lived and died by the blitz tonight.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Our wide receivers have trouble making separation and getting open against good man to man coverage. Had those issues last season as well. ...The good news is we got a road win against a pretty darn good team...The Defense played better as the game wore on but they gave up some big plays on 3rd and long...
    Wait, what? Jorgenson said on 1660 this week that YSU DBs were weak and the Bison would abuse them. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    We've been hearing how good the TE's are and they all seem to be good....so with YSU sniffing out Easton's runs, one might think a TE might have a chance over the middle or up the seam like the TD to Jenson
    Yeah I think they are a bigger threat than last year. Another reason I think is our line is fantastic at run blocking, but so-so pass blocking.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Bison O extra Vanilla tonight. I thought Polisuck was back with all the 1st down dives.

We should move up. This league is too easy. All we do is win.

So much purple.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Win-is a Win, no doubt. Our players and coaches are very ecstatic with this win . As a fan, not so much.

Our backfield defense sucks period. It has been 3 years and we have not improved very much. Jake Wieneke was nobody when CJ Smith was covering him in the backfield. Now with this new crew, Robbie Grimsley, Jalen Alison, Trey Dempsey, Wimbush and all, all of a sudden Wineke is an All American , All Conference type player and Goedert is a future NFL player.

Today we made YSU receivers famous. They never had a receiving TD coming in, but our backfield defense is so weak they easily got in the endzone many times. With this poor quality of defending in the backfield I dont think we will against JackRabbits or Cayotes we are a playoff team at best, not more than that.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Wait, what? Jorgenson said on 1660 this week that YSU DBs were weak and the Bison would abuse them. I'm confused.
    Yes I heard all 4 in their backfield were freshmen or had very limited experience prior to start of this season.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Win-is a Win, no doubt. Our players and coaches are very ecstatic with this win . As a fan, not so much.

Our backfield defense sucks period. It has been 3 years and we have not improved very much. Jake Wieneke was nobody when CJ Smith was covering him in the backfield. Now with this new crew, Robbie Grimsley, Jalen Alison, Trey Dempsey, Wimbush and all, all of a sudden Wineke is an All American , All Conference type player and Goedert is a future NFL player.

Today we made YSU receivers famous. They never had a receiving TD coming in, but our backfield defense is so weak they easily got in the endzone many times. With this poor quality of defending in the backfield I dont think we will against JackRabbits or Cayotes we are a playoff team at best, not more than that.
    Well trolled my friend.

I don't care to ever hear the word "guins" again.

Pellini's spat with his Asst. Coach was great entertainment.

The Man-On-The-Moon Cam shot of Wentz's punch was very interesting.