Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Volleyball Home Matches

Default Re: Home vs. Omaha 10-13-17

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Wonder if there's any plans to update/build a volleyball facility.
    Do you realize how much money has been spent on the BBF the past several years? New floor, new seating, new windows, air conditioning, and locker room remodel.

I suppose they could always play at the SHAC.

533 In a row

Default Re: Home vs. Omaha 10-13-17

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Do you realize how much money has been spent on the BBF the past several years? New floor, new seating, new windows, air conditioning, and locker room remodel.

I suppose they could always play at the SHAC.
    I do. Like I said previously, they've done a great job with the place. Really nice. But that doesn't fix the cramped playing quarters. Not that something huge is needed either. Was just wondering if facilities would be a turn off to go to NDSU. And by update, I meant make it bigger/taller.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: Volleyball Home Matches

Went to my first match this season and first in about 8 years. I really like what they've done with the BBF. Looks nice in there. On to the match. Bison were the better team last night and it wasn't ever really in doubt. Failed to get a program so putting names to faces/numbers isn't easy. Libero and setter are extremely fun to watch. I believe both are upper classman. We have some younger front row players that definitely have the skill but need the games to bring about the experience needed to play more calm. Fun bunch to watch and if we ever have the opportunity to go back, we definitely will. I really enjoy Coach Lopez. Great communicator, full of energy and she seems very relatable to the players. Most impressive thing about her is her ability to emulate digs on the sidelines with heels on. People have a hard time moving like that in athletic shoes let alone heels. She has a great fire in her and a passion for the game, so I hope that NDSU keeps her around. Obviously we have no idea what her ability to recruit is (don't know what her role in that was in her time as an assistant) but if you can teach the game, you can teach anyone.
    Great set of comments! Yes, the freshman talent is really promising.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kolpack article - she has done enough

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/shes-done-enough/

USD takes the match today at the BBF in 3 sets. All 3 sets were 2 point margins. The Bison definitely didn't look as sharp today as they have played lately. Have to give credit to USD, they earned the win.

533 In a row

USD takes the match today at the BBF in 3 sets. All 3 sets were 2 point margins. The Bison definitely didn't look as sharp today as they have played lately. Have to give credit to USD, they earned the win.
    They didn't look sharp in warm ups and it carried to the game. Was entertaining to watch though. Service errors really hurt today. Quite a few mental mistakes when play broke down as well.

Question for anyone who has gone to a game recently. Is seating considered all general admission or do you sit where your seats are assigned?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Question for anyone who has gone to a game recently. Is seating considered all general admission or do you sit where your seats are assigned?
    Sections I and J are reserved. It gets to be a problem of people not knowing when the BBF fills up like it did today.

533 In a row

Sections I and J are reserved. It gets to be a problem of people not knowing when the BBF fills up like it did today.
    That's what I thought. Our seats we had today were from friends that have season tickets. Went to sit in them and there were people there. Explained those were our seats, young girl says, You just sit wherever but whatever, moves, and then goes on to snicker about us to everyone they knew. Wasn't happy and would have given her a piece of my mind if confronted but just wanted a clarification. Thanks. Sorry we didn't talk much. I get pretty focused at the matches. [emoji3]

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Same experience for us. We bought reserved (J) and people were in our seats. Seemed surprised they were reserved seats. People in front of us said it happens every game. We have the same experience in the SHAC. Have to chase people out of our seats every game.

Interim tag being removed according to 1660 Twitter!

Congrats Coach Lopez!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk