Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Volleyball Home Matches

Default Re: Home vs. Omaha 10-13-17

So Today at my kid's school, it was pay a buck and not wear their uniform day. Assuming the SDSU coaches and staff got the same option. ...jeans really!

BTW SDSU's black VB uni's go over about as well as the FB's black uniforms

Jacks down quickly. Another loss for them.

533 In a row

Keep the wins coming ladies. Doing great and keep it rolling.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I'm guessing JLo will be earning the removal of the interim tag from her title here sometime this Spring?

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I'm guessing JLo will be earning the removal of the interim tag from her title here sometime this Spring?
    Nice article by Kolpack today. I would say "Pay the Man" we in this case " Pay the Woman". Losing as many seniors from last year and getting the current team to gel like they have and playing hard for her. Pay her.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I don't think NDSU should wait any longer. A quick meeting between the honchos in the athletic department and the VB players, with the players confirming how awesome JLo is as a coach, should be all that is needed. The results speak for themselves.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I don't think NDSU should wait any longer. A quick meeting between the honchos in the athletic department and the VB players, with the players confirming how awesome JLo is as a coach, should be all that is needed. The results speak for themselves.
    She's doing an awesome job with this team...but can she recruit? If she can, this is a no-brainer...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    She's doing an awesome job with this team...but can she recruit? If she can, this is a no-brainer...
    Hard to recruit without a contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Hard to recruit without a contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. The sooner the better to get that interim tag removed.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What I want to know is what is making recruiting to NDSU so difficult since the early 2010's. We were freaking crushing it and then, nothing. We offer FCOA and there's money in the athletic dept. to take care of volleyball very well. Was the coaching that bad before? Is it facilities? Is the BBF a turnoff? One has to think when compared to UND we're way behind on the volleyball facility. Went to the match last Friday and had one ball bounce around the retractable basketball hoop before coming down in play and another ball take a bad angle bounce off the ceiling. I play recreational volleyball with taller ceilings. Can't imagine what the locker rooms look like for them. Wonder if there's any plans to update/build a volleyball facility.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.