Went to my first match this season and first in about 8 years. I really like what they've done with the BBF. Looks nice in there. On to the match. Bison were the better team last night and it wasn't ever really in doubt. Failed to get a program so putting names to faces/numbers isn't easy. Libero and setter are extremely fun to watch. I believe both are upper classman. We have some younger front row players that definitely have the skill but need the games to bring about the experience needed to play more calm. Fun bunch to watch and if we ever have the opportunity to go back, we definitely will. I really enjoy Coach Lopez. Great communicator, full of energy and she seems very relatable to the players. Most impressive thing about her is her ability to emulate digs on the sidelines with heels on. People have a hard time moving like that in athletic shoes let alone heels. She has a great fire in her and a passion for the game, so I hope that NDSU keeps her around. Obviously we have no idea what her ability to recruit is (don't know what her role in that was in her time as an assistant) but if you can teach the game, you can teach anyone.