Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

James Madison got Gameday for a 2nd time?! That's good for FCS, but pissed that they're now tied with Fargo for that honor.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    James Madison got Gameday for a 2nd time?! That's good for FCS, but pissed that they're now tied with Fargo for that honor.
    First NDSU mention on today's Gameday. The game is one of their many games to watch/today's storylines. Graphics mention the 11 road vs. 11 home game winning streaks. JMU fans boo a little bit when NDSU went up on the screen (Rece chuckled as he mentioned it). Rece also said YSU's chances of hosting Gameday are dead. Almost sounded half joking/half real.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

38-10, North Dakota State Bison. Horns up!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

17-10 Bison. Old school defensive battle

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bison 34
    Penguins 17
    Attached Images Attached Images

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Finally a real football team. The first games showed us nothing, though I'm glad we did what great teams ought to do to bad opponents

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Finally a real football team. The first games showed us nothing, though I'm glad we did what great teams ought to do to bad opponents
    They way things are shaking out the EWU game is looking more impressive. Today should tell us a lot about our 2017 Bison though. Finally a team that when they get punched in the mouth, they should punch back!

If you are traveling to Youngstown, be sure to download the Bison1660 Mobile App and you can listen to the pregame, live game, and post-game show live

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    #Clemson #WashingtonSt

There's a lot of good football teams out there that wish they were 5-0. I'm happy about the fact the Bison are a mature enough football team to consistently not look past anyone, especially when they have a giant target on their backs. Y'all can keep focusing on the opponents the Bison have steamrolled that we get best efforts from every time. I'm gonna continue to focus on how well coached, disciplined, and focused this Bison team is. Youngstown St, good football team yes. Bison are looking to win the day, and whoever lines up against them is just another football team in their way to their goals. Go Bison!!!

27-13 Bison
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1