Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    two words....NO

12 tackles 10 solo wtf are u talking about
    Many of those solo were made after YSU runner got 6 or 8 yards. Can't recall Deluca at the line or in the YSU backfield tonight.

I have watched most of their games...IMO bounces are going there way, but I am not sure they are the best FCS team. building confidence tho...and that accounts for a lot
    And USD is not playing not to lose. Aggressive style and its working for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Many of those solo were made after YSU runner got 6 or 8 yards. Can't recall Deluca at the line or in the YSU backfield tonight.
    I would blame that on the coaches cuz it looked like that was due to his 1st assignment. Seemed like he was spying. But I do think he is not cutting like he used to.

Either his cut is just a 1/2 slow or he is thinking too much. He has not played that many snaps the past 2 years, add playing after an injury and there you go. Again Today.... 12 tackles, 10 solo and 2 for a loss.
    I think he is near the ball on just about every play because of his thinking. If he had the legs he would of had 20 tackles. He is Grant Olson right now and that is not a bad thing. Just needs to come out in passing situations until he is a little healthier. Before he was a atypical MLB who could give you pass coverage, side to side spy coverage, and outstanding run support. Right now, it is just outstanding run support. Work with that strength and don't let pride become a liability in other obvious situations. He will still end up with similar stat lines and maybe some more 3 and outs.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I think he is near the ball on just about every play because of his thinking. If he had the legs he would have had 20 tackles. He is Grant Olson right now and that is not a bad thing. Just needs to come out in passing situations until he is a little healthier. Before he was a atypical MLB who could give you pass coverage, side to side spy coverage, and outstanding run support. Right now, it is just outstanding run support. Work with that strength and don't let pride become a liability in other obvious situations. He will still end up with similar stat lines and maybe some more 3 and outs.
    I think he was playing spy most the night. It seemed to me ND was having issues cutting once the QB picked a hole. Their QB was showing A and then hard cutting right at the hole and going B. I will pay more attention when I rewatch it. Still thought he had a good game

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    Because we're a running team and having 3 TO's is pretty nice right now.

Nevermind, guess we're playing for a tie. WTF? that's not what champions do.
    coaches were such sissies all night.. embarssing!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    Championship teams DON'T PLAY TO TIE!
    Montana State Mentality at O.C !!! thats how.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Youngstown ran for 150 and averaged 3.3 yards per carry and their QB had 21 carries. You make it sound like we were gashed

They ran for 310 yards and 5 yards per carry vs the Bunnies

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Maybe you should make sense before you hit submit.
    Your quote

"Telling us we're spoiled and unhappy about the loss is senseless."

Let's try another angle ... what the hell was the loss you were spoiled and unhappy about?

Did we win or did we lose?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Some Bison fans really have a tough time accepting that our competition in the Valley is really really good and they save their best games for us

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com