Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Good to get a win at a tough place to play. Deluca is clearly far from 100%.

It felt like TP was calling plays tonight.

I do wish CK would explain his rationale on clock management, but I suppose he'll sidestep it in the post game.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Nice road win against a top 10 team. I'll take it.

It's kind of funny. We hear constantly about how the MVFC is a meat grinder but when there is a tough fought road win, people complain. Do you believe it or don't you?

Take the win and move on.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    They won despite their decisions. Tanguay is invisible, Deluca looks slow and the coaches are way too conservative. Actually, calling it conservative isn't the right word because they actually gambled on lower percentage outcomes. Rant over.

We'll be lucky to win another game
    Deluca is not the same player he was before the injuries...hopefully he gets back to 100%...

Questionable time management and play calling at the end, hopefully from here on out, we play to win and not to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I do wish CK would explain his rationale on clock management, but I suppose he'll sidestep it in the post game.
    He will explain it like this "We won."

Agree that the time management could be better but a wins a win.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    No kidding, its just a game... If bison lose, the sun will come out the next day
    Yeah but if the Bison lose its extra sunny in Brookings and grand forks the next day.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Very easy to question in hindsight. They beat a team with that teams back against the wall on the road. What else do you want them to do?
    I not only agree with you, I agree with Klieman working the clock. Had we not converted that 3rd down they would have had time to win the game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

3 encouraging things:
    1) ****ing Cox!!!
    2) Easton showed he is still lethal on the ground.
    3) Cam far from consistent but the guy makes them in the clutch. Last year against EWU and Iowa and this year now against YSU.

3 discouraging things.
    1) Completely and utterly gutless play calling and clock management and the end of each half.
    2) WRs can still get no separation against good defensive backs. This will be exposed in the playoffs if they don't figure something out.
    3) I thought this after the Missouri St game but this game confirms it; they really struggle to defend the QB run. This will kill them against USD and in the postseason if it's not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    It's kind of funny. We hear constantly about how the MVFC is a meat grinder but when there is a tough fought road win, people complain. Do you believe it or don't you?

Take the win and move on.
    I absolutely believe it. All the more reason not to make it harder on yourself.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!