Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Did the Bison just take the best shot the MV has to offer and win?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our Oline and RBs will need to up their game if this game is any indication of future Valley play. I thought our power game was finding it's groove in the third quarter but it didn't last.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    this this this.

telling us we're spoiled and unhappy about the loss is senseless. We're passionate fans that know NDSU got lucky (they still couldve won had YSU made his kick)this game and that strategy might not work next time. Just thinking how some of you think Kleiman walks on water with some of his decisions makes me sick.
    They didn't lose so why are you unhappy about the loss? You would be the one who is senseless.

Bo and one of his assistant coaches were sure in disagreement about something.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    wouldnt that be the yotes?

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Our Oline and RBs will need to up their game if this game is any indication of future Valley play. I thought our power game was finding it's groove in the third quarter but it didn't last.
    I thought so too. But then we'd go to a spread look with no fullback and run the ball for essentially no gain, every time. Busting it for 4 to 8 yards with the fullbacks. Why we went away from that is mind boggling.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I agree clock management at the half has fewer explanations than at the end of regulation. At the end the first series didn't get yards. Question the play calling if you want but clock management has an explanation. Before halftime though it seemed the TOs vs ball clocking was all switched around. Basically took any run threat away from final set of downs.
    This! That last set of downs to close the 1st half brought back awful memories of SDSU last year.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I agree clock management at the half has fewer explanations than at the end of regulation. At the end the first series didn't get yards. Question the play calling if you want but clock management has an explanation. Before halftime though it seemed the TOs vs ball clocking was all switched around. Basically took any run threat away from final set of downs.
    Yeah what happened to end the second half was more of a strategic decision, it was pretty much see if Stick break a run and if not just sit on it. I didn't really agree with it but it is what it is.

The 1st half was just poor execution, that needs to be cleaned up.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I doubt it, there's South Dakota, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Kind of...YSU has the best defense we'll see but USD is on a different planet offensively.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.