Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Ronald Audette

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Ron Audette

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Do we have any top recruits for the interior defensive line?
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...uiting-Summary

Picked up an Oregon St. offer per 247.

Ndsu coaches were in his home yesterday, hopefully he sticks it out, i just have a feeling we will lose sonneone
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Ndsu coaches were in his home yesterday, hopefully he sticks it out, i just have a feeling we will lose sonneone
    Don't know what to think about this one. Oregon St. is a dumpster fire program, and if Gary Andersen (trigger warning for Vikings fans) couldn't turn that program around, I'm not sure it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HazenBizon View Post
    Don't know what to think about this one. Oregon St. is a dumpster fire program, and if Gary Andersen (trigger warning for Vikings fans) couldn't turn that program around, I'm not sure it's possible.
    I think he pulls a few more offers, and I see his Twitter profile no longer lists Ndsu commit '18

Might not mean much but might be other schools close also
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Per his 247 page, he has decommitted. Look for Wisconsin...

https://247sports.com/player/ronnie-audette-46037697

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Ronald Audette

This is one guy I was excited about, hopefully we still have a chance at him. Hopefully he realizes he would have a chance to play for 4 championships and a legitimate shit at being drafted if he comes here. Time will tell!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Per his 247 page, he has decommitted. Look for Wisconsin...

https://247sports.com/player/ronnie-audette-46037697
    This is why I like the early signing period. Gives us more time to find that next diamond I'm the rough

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Doubtful he signs he deleted all his commit tweets

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Ronald Audette

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This is one guy I was excited about, hopefully we still have a chance at him. Hopefully he realizes he would have a chance to play for 4 championships and a legitimate shit at being drafted if he comes here. Time will tell!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I am excited for 90% of the players in the recruiting class. Audette is very good but we develop good O-lineman like fat kids develop a taste for cake.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com