Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Ronald Audette

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Ronald Audette

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I think recruiting is always a gamble. Just another reason it's tough to be a recruiter..
    You stack rank your players
    Cross him off the list and offer the next guy.
    If he's already committed, offer the next guy. If you don't like the next guy, we have 50 states we can recruit. Plenty of players out there who are uber talented yet looked over.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I know, it's been said before, but you know we are recruiting the right type of players when you lose one occasionally to a big name school.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I'm assuming that if some kids don't sign Wednesday that the coaches may look elsewhere for that position so they don't get stuck if a kid goes somewhere else? Am I wrong in that thinking? How long do you wait for a kid to sign, if you wait and he decides to lose it might be harder to find someone else closer to feb signing date
    Yeah. Exactly what I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I know, it's been said before, but you know we are recruiting the right type of players when you lose one occasionally to a big name school.
    This is a great example of how the NDSU brand has grown.

The big schools clearly scan our recruits and I imagine they that they examine or re-examine them more closely because of the talent that our coaches have been bringing into the program.

Great job by Minnesota to close those borders!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Great job by Minnesota to close those borders!
    absolutely unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    absolutely unacceptable.
    What ever. MN football is low tier bIg10. They wont even consider scheduling the Bison. They suck and probably always will minus a fluke season ever dozen years. They have no fan base, no tradition and and are the Gophers. Who the hell picked that knickname/mascot? They can't even put together a decent ice hockey team and they are The State Of Hockey. Lmao

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

There is no guarantee this is a better opportunity for him. Bison are graduating two starting guards and Audette already had the body to start playing immediately. He might have had two AllAmerican designations by his junior year and been able to declare for the draft if he was really that great.

At Wisconsin, he may not have a real opportunity to start for another four years. Body of work and time on film is huge for scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    There is no guarantee this is a better opportunity for him. Bison are graduating two starting guards and Audette already had the body to start playing immediately. He might have had two AllAmerican designations by his junior year and been able to declare for the draft if he was really that great.

At Wisconsin, he may not have a real opportunity to start for another four years. Body of work and time on film is huge for scouts.
    Don't be ridiculous. He isn't going to Northern Illinois, he's going to freakin' Wisconsin. He has a shot to play for a CFP title and all the opportunity in the world for a chance to play on Sundays.

I definitely wanted him in Fargo, but c'mon man. What an opportunity for this young man.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. He isn't going to Northern Illinois, he's going to freakin' Wisconsin. He has a shot to play for a CFP title and all the opportunity in the world for a chance to play on Sundays.

I definitely wanted him in Fargo, but c'mon man. What an opportunity for this young man.
    If he plays.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt