Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Ronald Audette

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Ronald Audette

People are missing the biggest issue here! His recruiter (Tim Tibesar) at OSU is a former UND player!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Better that he decommitted earlier than later. Some other Bison football player got a scholarship. Pretty excited for some of our recent signees. They could have a bigger impact than we now know. Burg probably knows morr examples than this but D Shepherd comes to mind. He had a big catch this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Better that he decommitted earlier than later. Some other Bison football player got a scholarship. Pretty excited for some of our recent signees. They could have a bigger impact than we now know. Burg probably knows morr examples than this but D Shepherd comes to mind. He had a big catch this year.
    One comes to mind immediately: I believe Bruce Anderson got the scholly that was intended for James Johannesson.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    One comes to mind immediately: I believe Bruce Anderson got the scholly that was intended for James Johannesson.
    Bruce has done well. Always wonder if JJ was in the Bison program the entire time, I wonder if he would have developed further at this point. (And I'm not writing him off, yet; he still has a chance to be great for the F'ing hawks, despite the Bubba.)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Bruce has done well. Always wonder if JJ was in the Bison program the entire time, I wonder if he would have developed further at this point. (And I'm not writing him off, yet; he still has a chance to be great for the F'ing hawks, despite the Bubba.)
    He has proved when going gets tough he leaves
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Or he chose another school over NDSU.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I don't want a player who doesn't want to be here. Plenty of great Lineman on this roster who are as good or better and they want to be here. Our track record on O lineman speaks for itself

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Or he chose another school over NDSU.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    it's pretty well known that he felt he was FBS material and he was settling for an FCS program. The NDSU verbal never sat right with him. Now he is at the FBS level where he wanted to be. OK great, I hope it turns out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    It's ok to lose these types of kids to p5 schools. I don't blame the kid at all if he wants to go. It opens up another spot for other kids. Bruce and shep would not be here if the first guy had said yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    It's ok to lose these types of kids to p5 schools. I don't blame the kid at all if he wants to go. It opens up another spot for other kids. Bruce and shep would not be here if the first guy had said yes.
    He was talking about Johansson you dolts!