I'd start
    PG Paul Miller
    SG Tyson Ward
    SF Aj Jacobson
    PF Deng Geu
    C Dylan Miller

I will also predict that all freshmen redshirt EXCEPT Tyrell Eady

Default Re: 2017-2018 Depth Chart

You really think theres room for Eady? He would have to be really special to not RS

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    You really think theres room for Eady? He would have to be really special to not RS
    I agree with you. I am not sure there is enough minutes for him this year. I have not seen him play in person but he looks the part of a physical guard we need.
    I would like to see someone other than Paul Miller handle the ball all the time. Save some of his energy.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Wish Deng Geu could have put on some more weight. He's kind of lanky for a 4. His size now he looks like a 3

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Wish Deng Geu could have put on some more weight. He's kind of lanky for a 4. His size now he looks like a 3
    His skill set is built more as a 3 anyway, he looked a little thicker than he did last year that's for sure but not by a whole lot. I'm thinking he may have the same issue Trayvonn had where he just can't put on weight, worked out okay for him, we'll see how it goes for Geu. The other bonus is next year Rocky should start at the 4 and Geu will get to play the 3 anyway but yeah he'll probably spend a fair amount of time at the 4 this season.

I'm also not sold on Eady not redshirting, he looks the part, he looks like a strong physical 2/3 guy like Kory Brown which I would be thrilled with if he turns out to be but I just don't see the minutes this year so I feel like it would be a waste.

According to this week's game notes press release by NDSU. Saturday will be the final home game for both seniors AJ Jacobson and Paul Miller. As well as Junior Spencer Eliason. Spencer will enroll in medical school next fall and forgoing his final year of eligibility.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    According to this week's game notes press release by NDSU. Saturday will be the final home game for both seniors AJ Jacobson and Paul Miller. As well as Junior Spencer Eliason. Spencer will enroll in medical school next fall and forgoing his final year of eligibility.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    Wow on Spencer. Good more him. For a guy that is done at the end of the season, he sure is playing hard to finish his career up. Paging Dr. Eliason stat code blue in room 236.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Wow on Spencer. Good more him. For a guy that is done at the end of the season, he sure is playing hard to finish his career up. Paging Dr. Eliason stat code blue in room 236.
    Definitely a bummer to lose him as his game has been improving but can't fault a guy for going to medical school, happy for him. Maybe this can provide a little extra boost to finish the season on a high note!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This will really hurt our big man depth. Looks like the redshirt from Dickinson is a few years away and we don't have any bigs coming in for this recruiting class.