Although I know we are in the middle of a football season that's been going wonderfully (minus the injuries), we are less than a month away from the exhibition game and just over a month away from the NDSU Basketball season opener. My question for all who have much more inside knowledge than myself is how this depth chart and rotation might look this year. Here's what I've somewhat gathered just from everything I've read about the guys coming in and our returning players:

PG - Hunter/Van Dulm
SG - P Miller/Samuelson
SF - Ward/Quayle
PF - AJ/Geu
C - D Miller/Eliason

Including Quayle is more of just a 2 deep thing as I actually think Geu will backup both AJ & Tyson and that's also under the assumption all of the true freshman redshirt. My main question is if anybody has seen these guys practice and if a guy like Eady is going to be playing over one of the transfers or if a guy like Kreuser is going to play this year to give us an extra big in the rotation. It's not too often you see JC guys come in and redshirt and with Tyson able to play the 2 and Geu able to play the 3 & 4 we have pretty solid rotations in the 2-4 spots. I'm just curious how a few of these guys are going to fit in. I think if we wanted our best 5 players on the floor it'd be Miller, Ward, Geu, AJ, Miller but I don't think we want to waste Paul's energy bringing the ball up the court. Thoughts/comments?