Thread: 2017-2018 Depth Chart

Hybrid View

Default Re: 2017-2018 Depth Chart

P. Miller will play a fair amount of PG I bet. I’d love to see a guy like Rocky be able to come in and bang down low as a true freshman. Hopefully we will see a lot of that!

We need strong play inside now since Dex is gone. Dylan or Spencer toughen up this off season? Excited for hoops. We shit the bed last half of last year , not doing it this year. We are going dancing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    P. Miller will play a fair amount of PG I bet. I’d love to see a guy like Rocky be able to come in and bang down low as a true freshman. Hopefully we will see a lot of that!
    Isn't Rocky on a 4 for 5 type scholarship deal? I'd think that would mean he redshirts this year.

I agree that their best lineup is with Paul Miller at PG. Slide Ward and AJ up a spot and put Geu in at PF. I'm really hoping Geu or Dylan Miller step their games up. Without that the loss of Dex in the post is going to be a killer.