Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Youngstown game: No KVLY, ESPN3 only

Default Re: Youngstown game: No KVLY, ESPN3 only

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Here is my question... Are there folks that still think regular TV is for TV will be viewed in future? Numerous Tweets complailing on feed where likely user issues. I had no series issues and watch every game on ESPN3.
    I suspect the issue for the complaints was buffering. I started watching on my LG Smart TV using the web browser and it wasn't pretty.

Switched to IPad and had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I streamed this game and it came in very good. The clock was always distorted. Other than his no issues with Midco.

Had a few intermittent buffering issues on my Xbox but nothing all that bad.

Oh, and I'll lake Lee Timmerman over blubbering "Guins" guy every day and twice on Saturdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Had a few intermittent buffering issues on my Xbox but nothing all that bad.

Oh, and I'll lake Lee Timmerman over blubbering "Guins" guy every day and twice on Saturdays.
    No one has ever said before they would rather have Timmerman vs a different announcer. You just gave away your screen name Lee.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Having this game only on ESPN3/college extra sucked. Had to listen on am station out of Williston. Signal got weaker as sun went down. I felt like I was listening to FDR's WWII radio side chats as I tried to understand Jeff and Phil through the static. The martini tasted good, though.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    No one has ever said before they would rather have Timmerman vs a different announcer. You just gave away your screen name Lee.
    Lmao. Lee Timmerman is actually professor chaos!

Butters you're grounded.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Having this game only on ESPN3/college extra sucked. Had to listen on am station out of Williston. Signal got weaker as sun went down. I felt like I was listening to FDR's WWII radio side chats as I tried to understand Jeff and Phil through the static. The martini tasted good, though.
    Well there is this one guy who lives in a concrete bunker in West Fargo and he can't get cell service, tv, internet, radio, and I don't even think they can get the poor guy a newspaper because they forgot to put windows or doors in his apartment but hey now you know how he feels every Saturday.

It's actually kind of amazing that he was even able to post his experience on bisonville but he must have been at his mom's house that day.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well there is this one guy who lives in a concrete bunker in West Fargo and he can't get cell service, tv, internet, radio, and I don't even think they can get the poor guy a newspaper because they forgot to put windows or doors in his apartment but hey now you know how he feels every Saturday.

It's actually kind of amazing that he was even able to post his experience on bisonville but he must have been at his mom's house that day.
    Cool story, bro! Does he like martinis? I'd like to have one with him someday.

Shouldn't you be out driving tractor or something? Maybe weaning calves?

I had my computer hardwired to my router which I get 70-75 mbps on and I was getting a lot of buffering issues. One time it just went to stills about 40 secs apart. Closing and restarting the feed worked the best. 2nd half had minimal feed issues. Just wish wouldn't be so much redoing to get it to work, but hey don't have to watch on early 90s style SD.... how did we ever accept that as okay?! [emoji3] pretty soon we'll be tweeting players that they need to blow the boogers out of their nose.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Watched the whole game on espn3 with the iPad and never had any issues. Crystal clear with no delays just like watching on tv. Still not sure why the weren't able to televise the game