Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Game 6 Preview: Youngstown State

Default Re: 2017 Game 6 Preview: Youngstown State

I predict something like this from Bo on Saturday night.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
    Hello everyone. Looking forward to the game. Yes we are limited with our back up quarterback. However, USD had to put 9 in the box and sometimes all 11 to stop the run. Play calling was not very good considering the injury circumstances. We've played 2 very physical games. While we beat SDSU the win came with some significant costs in terms of injuries. Game planning was poor against USD and our back up qb is dealing with injury as well. I don't care about the outcome because the back half of the schedule should be easier for us. Unfortunately the playoff selection committee doesn't consider the back to back to back weeks we've played against top 10 teams. It takes a toll. They only care about the result. I hope we are competitive against your team which is the FCS measuring stick. Hope it is close and good. Tons of respect on the YSU side.
    It'll be a hard fought game. Hopefully both teams come out of it injury free. Unlike YSU's our schedule is back loaded.

one thing about YSU, of all our opponents, they engage in the most trash talk and that even including SDSU during Marker week.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I'm going to be in the Cities this weekend (Woodbury) and am looking for a place to watch the game. The closest official Alumni watch party to our hotel is Roseville, which isn't all that close. Does anyone know of other places in the east suburbs that show Bison games?
    Unfortunately I think that is going to be your best option- since its on ESPN3 a bar would have to stream it and most places down here dont/wont have the set up to stream. Plus, if your in the eastern part of the Cities, you're going to be battling the Wild home opener being shown at the same time everywhere over there, so Senser's in Roseville may be best bet.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Unfortunately I think that is going to be your best option- since its on ESPN3 a bar would have to stream it and most places down here dont/wont have the set up to stream. Plus, if your in the eastern part of the Cities, you're going to be battling the Wild home opener being shown at the same time everywhere over there, so Senser's in Roseville may be best bet.
    It's also on College Sports Extra on DirecTV. Any sports bar worth a damn that has DirecTV should have the Sports Pack that gets those channels (I think they're 787-799 or something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Thanks for response.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's also on College Sports Extra on DirecTV. Any sports bar worth a damn that has DirecTV should have the Sports Pack that gets those channels (I think they're 787-799 or something like that)
    Yep, 788-793.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Will be traveling with kids, so I guess it depends on the place whether or not it we can go. I'll check around - thanks.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

https://barstoolguins.wordpress.com/...w-ysu-vs-ndsu/

LOL.....Predict a close YSU win and work backwards from there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I predict something like this from Bo on Saturday night.

I'm predicting more like this:

Hail the BISON!!!