Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Game 6 Preview: Youngstown State

Default Re: 2017 Game 6 Preview: Youngstown State

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I predict something like this from Bo on Saturday night.

Beware of Calcutta Clippers passing through.

This has been one of the quietest threads I have seen before a big game. Both sides.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This has been one of the quietest threads I have seen before a big game. Both sides.
    To be honest, I'm not quite sure how to take this game. YSU has been hurt by the running game before and they've been hurt by the passing game. It took them 4 quarters to put away Bob Mo U but dominated SDSU (although I'm not sure how hard that really is at this point). They are coming off of a tough game being beat in the final seconds. That can either energize a team or suck the life out of them. It's the 3rd slobberknocker of a game for them and what should turn out to be the first true test for NDSU. We should be relatively fresh and they should be beat up and worn down. On paper, this should be a tough game for us, but I'm just not seeing it. Stick is a better Streveler in my opinion and he killed them with the pass. If we win by less then 2 TD's, I'd be shocked.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    To be honest, I'm not quite sure how to take this game. YSU has been hurt by the running game before and they've been hurt by the passing game. It took them 4 quarters to put away Bob Mo U but dominated SDSU (although I'm not sure how hard that really is at this point). They are coming off of a tough game being beat in the final seconds. That can either energize a team or suck the life out of them. It's the 3rd slobberknocker of a game for them and what should turn out to be the first true test for NDSU. We should be relatively fresh and they should be beat up and worn down. On paper, this should be a tough game for us, but I'm just not seeing it. Stick is a better Streveler in my opinion and he killed them with the pass. If we win by less then 2 TD's, I'd be shocked.
    Same here. I think this game is bigger for them than for us. They need to prove that last year was no fluke. After getting housed by USD last week they are afraid of going on a skid. I don't like Pelini, I'm not sure if anyone does. I don't think his players feel that he has their back, you see him screaming at kids all the time on the sidelines. You never see CK do that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’d like to see an OOC home game scheduled for late afternoon/evening when we have one or more conference games away that are. Conference foes schedule late games against us on purpose/just to eff with our game-day schedule. Having a night game under our belt would be helpful IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’d like to see an OOC home game scheduled for late afternoon/evening when we have one or more conference games away that are. Conference foes schedule late games against us on purpose/just to eff with our game-day schedule. Having a night game under our belt would be helpful IMO.

Not to mention being out after dark in Youngstown is dangerous.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

We can't because of KVLY. Serious.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    We can't because of KVLY. Serious.
    I'm not so sure about that. I used to think that, but now I think it is more on the coaches. Klieman has commented numerous times how much he doesn't like night games. I'm thinking they are the ones setting the 2:30 start times...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. I used to think that, but now I think it is more on the coaches. Klieman has commented numerous times how much he doesn't like night games. I'm thinking they are the ones setting the 2:30 start times...

JJ said it was deliberate to allow decent tailgating but also allow peopel to get home by dinnertime.

That's so god damn North Dakotan, I love it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    JJ said it was deliberate to allow decent tailgating but also allow peopel to get home by dinnertime.

That's so god damn North Dakotan, I love it.
    Yeah, I think if Klieman had his way all home games would be 1PM kickoffs (or even earlier). IIRC there always used to be an early season game that would be a relatively late kickoff at 5 or 6PM but that ended a few years ago I think.