Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    wait so watch to the end, the video board...they really need to use KVLY NoDak Ag insurance feed for their replays on their video board? Dont most normal teams have their own replay team?? WTF
    They basically played the KVLY feed on the board the majority of the time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wow. no words

They did them another favor. Usually when balls are kicked on the end where the locker rooms are, they have to send someone up on a ladder to go get them. The TV guy was fetching them all day up there yesterday.

I've seen NAIA schools with better operations.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And we have lost to this program at home. That is even more embarrassing

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    And we have lost to this program at home. That is even more embarrassing

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    S Bell was a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    S Bell was a beast.
    Not as much as Johnny Towalid was that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This is Indiana state... Just be happy their video board isnt in black and white.
    Or Chalk.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They did them another favor. Usually when balls are kicked on the end where the locker rooms are, they have to send someone up on a ladder to go get them. The TV guy was fetching them all day up there yesterday.

I've seen NAIA schools with better operations.
    At least our basketball team doesn't play in a high school gym like yours does. Why don't you get your coach to bring that team to ISU. I'm sure we can give you a beat down similar to yesterday's game. Are you even D1? Maybe you should quit talking so much smack and go down town and thank the city of Fargo for building a stadium for you. Yes our stadium sucks but at least we own one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore Tuff View Post
    At least our basketball team doesn't play in a high school gym like yours does. Why don't you get your coach to bring that team to ISU. I'm sure we can give you a beat down similar to yesterday's game. Are you even D1? Maybe you should quit talking so much smack and go down town and thank the city of Fargo for building a stadium for you. Yes our stadium sucks but at least we own one.
    Were you at the game yesterday? I was. I think there were more of us.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore Tuff View Post
    How old are you?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."