Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's what I kept saying "oh, they're a basketball school"

but are they?
    It is where what little money they have seems to go if that matters. All I know is I hope we don't have to return to Terre Haute until 2021. I'm sure the stadium will be the same, but hopefully the team has improved.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    It is where what little money they have seems to go if that matters. All I know is I hope we don't have to return to Terre Haute until 2021. I'm sure the stadium will be the same, but hopefully the team has improved.
    It's my closes road trip. Then again, it used to be Missouri State.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's what I kept saying "oh, they're a basketball school"

but are they?
    They're a basketball school for the same reason SDSU is a basketball school.

Just got back from a road trip and rewatched the first half of the game. Two things that stood out to me and weren't mention:

1) Cam Pederson kicked pretty good with all the wind, including the kick-offs where the ball bounced out-of-bounds inside the five.
    2) MVFC Umpires cannot get out of Easton's way. Like multiple times last year, Easton ran into an Umpire, only this time the Umpire gave him a double stiff-arm.

One minor thing, NDSU gets a sack on a play where Indiana State's offense gets called for holding. Anyone else surprised the Bison accepted the penalty and therefore erased the sack from the stat book? I think it moved the Sycamores back six yards while providing them an extra play. My guess is that the coaches wanted to give the defense more reps.
    Last edited by Christopher Moen; 10-10-2017 at 09:14 AM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Just got back from a road trip and rewatched the first half of the game. Two things that stood out to me and weren't mention:

1) Cam Pederson kicked pretty good with all the wind, including the kick-offs where the ball bounced out-of-bounds inside the five.
    2) MVFC Umpires cannot get out of Easton's way. Like multiple times last year, Easton ran into an Umpire, only this time the Umpire gave him a double stiff-arm.

One minor thing, NDSU gets a sack on a play where Indiana State's offense gets called for holding. Anyone else surprised the Bison accepted the penalty and therefore erased the sack from the stat book? I think it moved the Sycamores back six yards while providing them an extra play. My guess is that the coaches wanted to give the defense more reps.
    Yeah, I was surprised by the penalty choice over declining it and keeping the sack. Thought we would see the effort on a good pass rush rewarded. Who got that sack? Remember it as a nice play, but can’t remember who did it.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised by the penalty choice over declining it and keeping the sack. Thought we would see the effort on a good pass rush rewarded. Who got that sack? Remember it as a nice play, but can’t remember who did it.
    Derek Tuszka
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Derek Tuszka
    Well, good job DT.
    DTuszka did get credit for another sack, kind of an Everson Griffin style sack. Good power, good bend, get the right leverage on the LT type sack (a senior LT iirc).