Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JMU Blog Post

Default Re: JMU Blog Post

We have a friendly fan base and most of us recognize they were the better team that day. We like good football. They didn't win with smoke and mirrors. Good fans lose and win class. I love it when fans of other schools come here and I treat them well

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Geez, that blog almost makes me feel bad...I always keep to myself when it comes to interacting with opposing fans. Now I'm going to feel compelled to say something next time I pass by an opposing fan.

GameDay is heading to JMU. This might be JMU’s last difficult game until the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With what they've accomplished, they really deserve to host again. /s

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    With what they've accomplished, they really deserve to host again. /s

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    what did they accomplish?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Lee Fitting is a JMU alum... only reason they went in the first place... and it has a lot to do with the return I suspect.

What I am curious about is if CGD will be a distraction for JMU? Will the players get caught up in the hype? CGD makes for a long day for their fans, and may affect crowd noise during the game. So far the Dukes have not been blowing out their CAA foes, and Villanova could catch them while they are distracted. Should be interesting.

Hosted two years ago, beat the Bison, won a National Championship and beat a crappy FBS team. All this while maybe having a “clean” program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Lee Fitting is a JMU alum... only reason they went in the first place... and it has a lot to do with the return I suspect.

What I am curious about is if CGD will be a distraction for JMU? Will the players get caught up in the hype? CGD makes for a long day for their fans, and may affect crowd noise during the game. So far the Dukes have not been blowing out their CAA foes, and Villanova could catch them while they are distracted. Should be interesting.
    It was last time, Vad Lee got hurt and they got housed by Richmond.

If this is the bar, we should have hosted last year after winning the 5th and beating Iowa.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was last time, Vad Lee got hurt and they got housed by Richmond.

If this is the bar, we should have hosted last year after winning the 5th and beating Iowa.
    Agreed... they have definitely lowered the bar for the FCS hosting CGD, but then again, ESPN is not what is use to be either.

Of course, some Jacks fan goes on there to whine about us.
    Not 100% sure that's a Jacks fan. I think it's a JMU fan trying to make excuses for their fanbase being rude to guests. The comments about bad JMU behavior are mostly about games versus their rivals. The guy is trying to claim (without any evidence to back it up) that the Bison fanbase treats non-rival fanbases like JMU much better than rivals like SDSU. And he's using BV as the "proof".

I'll grant that I might be wrong, and it really is an SDSU fan, but I don't think so.