Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JMU Blog Post

Default Re: JMU Blog Post

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Lee Fitting is a JMU alum... only reason they went in the first place... and it has a lot to do with the return I suspect.

What I am curious about is if CGD will be a distraction for JMU? Will the players get caught up in the hype? CGD makes for a long day for their fans, and may affect crowd noise during the game. So far the Dukes have not been blowing out their CAA foes, and Villanova could catch them while they are distracted. Should be interesting.
    Last time gameday was there the players were out there that morning...and correct me if I am wrong, but didnt they lose?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

JMU will put on a good show and rep the FCS well. Passionate fanbase with a nice looking campus.

I'd actually be worried if they went to YSU. Who knows what that turn out would look like.

Game day has lost its luster since Fowler left, I for one have not even watched it this year and previously wouldn't miss it..might be just me but it's not the same

Good for JMU, but I don't see what in reality is so great they host again?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Last time gameday was there the players were out there that morning...and correct me if I am wrong, but didnt they lose?
    Right ... they lost their QB Vad Lee for the season, foot injury

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Welp. Per Lee Fitting Gameday would have been in Youngstown if YSU had won. JMU was plan B or plan C.

https://twitter.com/leefitting/statu...02319384698880

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Welp. Per Lee Fitting Gameday would have been in Youngstown if YSU had won. JMU was plan B or plan C.

https://twitter.com/leefitting/statu...02319384698880
    Isn't this the second time YSU blew their chance?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Isn't this the second time YSU blew their chance?
    Can't remember if the first was ever confirmed.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can't remember if the first was ever confirmed.
    IIRC in 2013 they said on air that if YSU and NDSU won they would be at YSU and YSU lost to UNI

I thought this was cute:

http://csnbbs.com/thread-752769-post...ml#pid14658589

Seriously. I suppose being the defending NC, being undefeated, ranked #1, and posting a nation leading 17 game winning streak isn't what it used to be.
    Well that is impressive but honestly it isn't what it used to be since another school has been a 5 time defending champion and won 33 consecutive games and spent 30 straight weeks ranked #1 in the coaches poll.

Congrats to JMU for landing a second Gameday appearance. As I said before I think they deserve it and will put on a great show. YSU has some interesting story lines but they screwed the pooch as usual. No sour grapes here, just wanted to lay out what level of accomplishment is required to impress round these parts.

I thought this was cute:

http://csnbbs.com/thread-752769-post...ml#pid14658589

Well that is impressive but honestly it isn't what it used to be since another school has been a 5 time defending champion and won 33 consecutive games and spent 30 straight weeks ranked #1 in the coaches poll.

Congrats to JMU for landing a second Gameday appearance. As I said before I think they deserve it and will put on a great show. YSU has some interesting story lines but they screwed the pooch as usual. No sour grapes here, just wanted to lay out what level of accomplishment is required to impress round these parts.
    They won't get to 33. Coastal Carolina will offer Mike Houston half a million to go coach there after Moglia formally announces his retirement and they figure out Jamey Chadwell can't do the job.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯