Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Looks like we did not shot well today. Also 21 fouls to only 8 for the other team. They shot 19-22 on free throws and we ahoy 5-6 on limited attempts. Out rebounded by 2.
    This is still a work in progress but they are making really good strides to be a solid team come conference time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice Summary of year to Date. If the Women's team was picked to finish 6th in the summit, that means a substantial increase in league wins this year. I am not nessarily concerned about wins and losses, I don't want the 30 point losses are that decided in the first 8 minutes. Lets win more and be competitive. Even in the Navy loss, they fell behind, but rest of the way kept it at 10 points, could never make more that 2 shots in a row to make a run. Navy gave them chances.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2017/11/...-contests.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Nice Summary of year to Date. If the Women's team was picked to finish 6th in the summit, that means a substantial increase in league wins this year. I am not nessarily concerned about wins and losses, I don't want the 30 point losses are that decided in the first 8 minutes. Lets win more and be competitive. Even in the Navy loss, they fell behind, but rest of the way kept it at 10 points, could never make more that 2 shots in a row to make a run. Navy gave them chances.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2017/11/...-contests.aspx
    This is exactly how you measure this teams improvement. Not getting blown out early, being in games til the end and winning some as well. We are not going to go from bottom of the league to the top in one year. That being said it better not take 10 years either. But this year is giving hope
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

It's difficult to put this in perspective since we've played bottom of the barrel D1 teams and NAIA teams. Next three will tell a lot. Winning two of those three would be huge. Losing these three would tell a lot. To date the record is artificial at best. Wait 'n see. Real test comes in conference... If coach can't at least win five conference games, I'd put here in the same category as CD.

Good start to tonight game vs Rio Grande 14-2 5:31.

End of one Bison lead 20-14

Up 6 with 4 minutes left in 2nd qtr

41-40 Bison at halftime. Moving the ball well tonight. Rebounding a little better. Settling once in awhile for theees. Good effort now come out and finish this in second half.

Where is Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    Where is Kennedy
    I texted Greg Stemen the color guy on tv and he has not gotten back to me. I do not even see her on the bench.