Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Lead by 9 going to fourth qtr. went cold last 3+ minutes. Going to take solid effort to hold onto this lead for the win.
    We won handily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Great win ladies. Men won too. Horns Up!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

umass was 9-21 last year 1-14 on the road. let's not get all.the 3-0 media tweets going ill wait until they play someone
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Poor rebounding in the first quarter.
    The first quarter was sloppy. They settled down after that and looked pretty good overall. A lot of players being rotated in and out.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thundstedt is the most complete female player I have ever watched play in a Bison uniform...too bad she is a senior.
    Gaislerova is going to be a star. I know they discovered her in the states but I would love for the Bison to keep up the recruitment of foreign players.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

First quarter was sloppy and a number of airballs, but defense was solid and UMASS never got more than a 5 point lead. then the three point shots started to fall.

Some observations.
    Ball movement on offense has gotten better each came. Instead of wait til 5 seconds to try to shoot, when the shot was available they took it, and last light made it. Shot over 50%.
    Thunstadt and Sara shot light out. But prior to and after Sara started shooting lights out, she was playing very well in running the offense. Seems like she is getting comfortable in the role. Whereas last year (and high school) she forced everything, last night dribble drive and kick to open three. Or dribble drive, pass, step out and make the open three. Only a few instances last night that she drove to the basket and was challenged. Not a good role for her. Maybe 3 or 4 turnovers, but was in control.

Team has a presence in the lane. Blocked and altered shots by multiple ladies. Controlled the boards. We talked about it last week that rebounding is hustle and work, last night the ladies worked.

Depth, played 11, Anna Goodhue and Emily Dietz sat.

Everytime Umass made a run got within 7 or 8, we made a shot.

About 450 in attendance. If you had 2k at these games it could be a fun atmosphere. I am not that big, the seats still suck. If you get a chance, last row, padded seats west side, that row has an extra 3 or 4 inches of leg room. Ate at the Dog Peddler. Good arena food.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Thundstedt is the most complete female player I have ever watched play in a Bison uniform...too bad she is a senior.
    Gaislerova is going to be a star. I know they discovered her in the states but I would love for the Bison to keep up the recruitment of foreign players.
    youve probably never seen lemar play
    Taylor can shoot... Brooke has/had much better complete skill set

next game up... the "retrievers" absolutely blow... should be an easy win..... should be

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Nice win, with games @Colorado, @Milwaukee and @UND in our next four games we'll get to see where this team is. I hope they keep it going.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.