Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Tough loss. Could have really used those FT's at the end.

Nope, could not close out this game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bad loss...gotta have that one.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Wow, lots of good things and lots of things to work on. This loss sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I did not watch...where the girls competitive? For MW to be retained past this season girls gotta show competitiveness….not necessarily wins, but improvement and competitiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Agreed I did see something that I liked. Ball movement to open plays was good. Players cutting to the basket. Rebounding seemed better , have not looked at stats yet. We can not handle pressure on the ball.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Effort and competitiveness are better but man we make way to many unforced errors. Really sloppy at times. Lot to clean up if we want to win close games.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 12-06-2017 at 05:25 PM.

I struggled to watch this through dinner. Rio grande or whatever they are looked terrible. How they have the record they do is amazing. I checked their precon schedule and now see why. Much like ours. This basketball is terrible. This team is not coached. Someone needs to teach s j how to shoot. She makes some but it looks like a parks and rec level type of shot. Taylor had become really lazy and is there to chuck threes. And I must be missing something but who said kvilvang was “Uber” talented? Wtf does that mean. Cuz I don’t see it. We’re gonna beat Fort Wayne twice anything after that will be an upset and huge valley news.

Does r j have a uniform malfunction with her shorts ? There’s something odd there but whatever. She had a nice game and was the lone bright spot tonite

When you lose to a garbage team...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Nobody cares. That is sad. This team is awful. Time to move on. THe good local kids don't come to NDSU. Laughable that she is still employed at NDSU. She is paid well too. Joke. Thanks Lynn! Great hire.

Hard to buy her out when 200 people go to their games. Is she worse at a press conference or on twitter?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.