Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Meaty, I feel kab left out some significant data.
    Two of their player had dbl-dbl's, and scored 49 points.
    We couldn't slow them down. Our player that would be considered the 'best scoring threat' had nine points.
    Bison only attempted 8 free throws, they attempted 32.
    Disparities like those are game killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    We couldn't slow them down. Our player that would be considered the 'best scoring threat' had nine points.
    Then freethrows was like the mens game. Home cooking at it best. But if we only lost by 11 and our "scores" had nine points that is good for us sort of. Means the bench is reliable.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Any word on Kennedy?
    Only thing I have heard is that she is no longer on the team. I have not found out a reason. I do not know if she is still in school either.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I thought they looked better vs UND. Personally they allowed UND to get it to their post players to easily for my taste but they were in the game and certainly had chances to win but didn't execute.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Then freethrows was like the mens game. Home cooking at it best. But if we only lost by 11 and our "scores" had nine points that is good for us sort of. Means the bench is reliable.
    oh please... this is just getting silly

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    oh please... this is just getting silly
    Sorry you don't agree. If we would have lost by 40 and our "scorers " only scored 9 you would be bitching about not having a bench.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Only thing I have heard is that she is no longer on the team. I have not found out a reason. I do not know if she is still in school either.
    It's too bad, I liked her aggressiveness and ability to pop a 3 every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    It's too bad, I liked her aggressiveness and ability to pop a 3 every once in a while.
    I did too, her change of pace was a welcomed site.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post

I missed the free throw stat. In listening to the other stats, the game appeared close which it was.

As for the 49 points from Klabo and the other young lady, UND can make the same point RJ and Czech young lady had 32 and we couldn't stop them.

Long and the short of it. Compared to last year, the game was close. Last year at the SHAC NDSU didn't belong on the court. Sara was awful. She along with the other sophomores have improved. This years freshman will add depth. Give them a year to get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    I missed the free throw stat. In listening to the other stats, the game appeared close which it was.

As for the 49 points from Klabo and the other young lady, UND can make the same point RJ and Czech young lady had 32 and we couldn't stop them.

Long and the short of it. Compared to last year, the game was close. Last year at the SHAC NDSU didn't belong on the court. Sara was awful. She along with the other sophomores have improved. This years freshman will add depth. Give them a year to get stronger.
    Stopping Klabo and Freiji (sp) is the key to beating UND this season. With more experience I think NDSU would have a better chance. They do not play again until next year as part of the Summit League.