Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    my eyes are still rolling after that press conference
    I have tried to give Coach some time to get this figured out but that time is over and done. Are you going to lead the charge for change?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Guessing she gets at least one more year. NDSU has been slow to pull the plug in situations like this. Similar with men's and DR.

That first year I though she had it going on and it was somewhat exciting to watch, didn't we actually beat SDSU that year for once?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Guessing she gets at least one more year. NDSU has been slow to pull the plug in situations like this. Similar with men's and DR.

That first year I though she had it going on and it was somewhat exciting to watch, didn't we actually beat SDSU that year for once?
    If I recall for prev coach Dehoff, her horrible contract required NDSU to advise her the contract was not going to be renewed a year in advance so she got a
    year to look for work while coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by mhanson6 View Post
    No one is going to watch this crap if she stays , We have a beautiful newly remodeled Arena , let's put some people in the seats . I don't blame anyone for not spending their time or $ on going , this program under coach Walseth is a joke . She can't coach (very obvious) and even more obvious she doesn't know what D1 talent is . Not close . We are short , slow , and honestly some of the girls are out of shape and don't look like they would even start on D2 teams . Coach doesn't have what it takes . For those that say oh next year will be better , good grief are you dulusional ? It would just be another 7 wins over Mayville states and then 1-3 conference wins and listen to her say how she likes the direction again , just pay her to leave . Be worth every dime , for crying out loud fire her . Good grief !
    SDSU and USD = Arguably a revenue sport
    UND - Probably breaks even makes money
    NDSU - Cash Drain on Athletic Department

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    SDSU and USD = Arguably a revenue sport
    UND - Probably breaks even makes money
    NDSU - Cash Drain on Athletic Department
    I doubt any of them are breaking even. None of them average more then 2000 per game. The others are at least getting some press and exposure. NDSU is definitely losing the most.....so we got that going for us which is.....nvm

If our admin gave a damn about WBB then Walseth would be gone.

DR at least has had some success and really just one year of awful but Walseth has at best just spun her wheels here.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

And yet the only team I’ve seen in the basketball hall of fame from NCC days is NDSU. The Summit is getting close in wbb to getting two teams dancing. To do so, lower half teams need to come up. Given Bison history, there is little reason NDSU shouldn’t be substantially better, competing better both OOC and in conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    And yet the only team I’ve seen in the basketball hall of fame from NCC days is NDSU. The Summit is getting close in wbb to getting two teams dancing. To do so, lower half teams need to come up. Given Bison history, there is little reason NDSU shouldn’t be substantially better, competing better both OOC and in conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This year was the worst ooc in the last 8 years. The AD and the Summit simply cannot allow this again.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    If I recall for prev coach Dehoff, her horrible contract required NDSU to advise her the contract was not going to be renewed a year in advance so she got a
    year to look for work while coaching.
    This is not very similar to DR. DR has been mostly successful

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I doubt any of them are breaking even. None of them average more then 2000 per game. The others are at least getting some press and exposure. NDSU is definitely losing the most.....so we got that going for us which is.....nvm
    You must never go to a game in Brookings?
    They get Way Over 2k fans.