Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    You must never go to a game in Brookings?
    They get Way Over 2k fans.
    They averaged 1900 per game last year.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we had SdSu’s coach, we’d contend in 2 years. Leadership issue IMO, ability to recruit and X/O skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    If we had SdSu’s coach, we’d contend in 2 years. Leadership issue IMO, ability to recruit and X/O skill.
    Its actually coaches and assistants that make the difference. A solid source tells me that the SDSU coach is a real prick..thats putting it
    in honest terms...

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Its actually coaches and assistants that make the difference. A solid source tells me that the SDSU coach is a real prick..thats putting it
    in honest terms...
    Well, his players love him and he seems to be able to out recruit MN, IA, NE, USD... and of course, NDSU.

Of course Bison fans said Nagy was a prick also. And look, in his second year he has already turned around Wright State. May I suggest NDSU hire a few "pricks" to run your basketball programs.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Well, his players love him and he seems to be able to out recruit MN, IA, NE, USD... and of course, NDSU.

Of course Bison fans said Nagy was a prick also. And look, in his second year he has already turned around Wright State. May I suggest NDSU hire a few "pricks" to run your basketball programs.
    I can deal with a prick of a head coach if his/her players play for them and win. Everyone loves a winner.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post

well u hit this one outta the park... this shit gets old.... some one needs to come in here and do their job. MW is a total waste of time, and has been since her second year... I thought after the first year maybe she could coach... most of her games were competitive, and beat jacks.. and went 7-9 in conference which coulda been 9-7 even 10-6, but for some close bad luck endings.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    well u hit this one outta the park... this shit gets old.... some one needs to come in here and do their job. MW is a total waste of time, and has been since her second year... I thought after the first year maybe she could coach... most of her games were competitive, and beat jacks.. and went 7-9 in conference which coulda been 9-7 even 10-6, but for some close bad luck endings.....
    Agree completely—don’t understand wtf we are waiting to shit-can her, and Richman. If we all can see it, why can’t the AD. Gutless IMO. Sick of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I said few years back we needed to give MW time for her players/system. this was that year and She did not show enough.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    A solid source tells me that the SDSU coach is a real prick..thats putting it
    in honest terms...
    You need new, reliable sources.
    Go Jackrabbits!

I didn't realize MW had a 6 year deal. Wtf gives a first time head coach a 6 year contract! Dorn should be sued for stupidity and GT should be for allowing that to happen. Talk about boneheaded move.