Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Start up the bus at 2:40

Looking like SDSU is playing Mayville State after a good start, 16 point game, now 17 at half. 14-0 run. Actually a 23-2 run. Normally I would say good season but its total garbage.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bison fall by 25 87-62.

Another disappointing and frustrating season comes to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Looking like SDSU is playing Mayville State after a good start, 16 point game, now 17 at half. 14-0 run. Actually a 23-2 run. Normally I would say good season but its total garbage.
    Went to the game; left at half time. If I agree with one thing Coach W did, it was starting the underclasswomen. If you're going to lose, might as well lose with the sophs and froshs. Their bigs way better than our bigs. Don't blame that kid from Wapheton for leaving the state. So, next year, another rebuilding year or what? Coach started 4 sophs and a freshman. One bright spot: Fort Wayne was REALLY bad; they are worse than NDSU; got destroyed by the Yote women....... Go Yotes !

Nice way to treat your seniors!!
    Same old shit every year. If you don"t think any quality recruit/parents see this, your in La La Land

Quote Originally Posted by mississippitwins View Post
    Same old shit every year. If you don"t think any quality recruit/parents see this, your in La La Land
    Only had one senior and Taylor has been riding the bench a lot the last half of the year. Two ways to look at this. You complained about way to treat your seniors. I assume you mean by not starting her, meanwhile in the men's thread people have been wanting AJ not starting and playing less minutes. Looks like a coach is damned if they do or don't. I am not protecting Coach Walseth. Time for a change.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by mississippitwins View Post
    Waaaaaa... this is more geared at our coaching staff anyways.

Last year we were young and won 4 conference games. I was optimistic due to our youth. This year we regressed and won 2 conference games.

I could care less if a recruits parents read this. All they need to do is look at the box scores and record for the last decade. You can't sugar coat it. Maybe win for the first time in forever and fans will have good things to say

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Piss poor season IMO.

Watching this team there is not much improvement compared to last season. Less conference wins and padded win total with inferior NAIA teams. Very good local/regional recruits going elsewhere.

Need better players? Did this team average more turnovers/game than assists?

As a fan that likes to go to some home games....no way would I road trip to watch this team....this coach hasn't produced IMO.

We, as fans, deserve a better product on the floor compared to what Walseth has given. It is a travesty how this program has fallen.

Hopefully Matt Larsen gets this and makes a change. No contract extension should be given and go a different direction. I've voiced my opinion and maybe if enough fans do this, he'll listen.

My 2$

her most entertaining and competitive team was her first season, with none of her own recruited players. this season could actually be her worst. the ooc was embarrassing. we played the poop of the poop. then beat fort wayne twice in conference. this is horrible. These players just aren't very good, and haven't been coached up to this level.

May as well fire her I guess, not sure why people focus on non-conference results when what has happened in conference play speaks for itself.

Now that a certain administrator is no longer here, maybe we'll have more luck finding the right coach.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.